Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Well, pretty annoyed that these actually dropped at a handful of spots for a local chain nearby and are actually sitting, but none have a 13 left in stock. The store literally didn't even advertise having them.

Do they have a 9.5 or 10? I can size swap i have a 13 lol

IMG_2630.PNG
Man what're these?
aleali may collab

Do they have a 9.5 or 10? I can size swap i have a 13 lol

No idea, I asked for 13 or 12. Finally found one that had a single 13 left and booked it there on the train and got it. Girl told me that no one had asked about a 13 all day but after I called she got about 10 more calls for one.

No idea, I asked for 13 or 12. Finally found one that had a single 13 left and booked it there on the train and got it. Girl told me that no one had asked about a 13 all day but after I called she got about 10 more calls for one.

Ah congrats on getting your size!

anyone have the top 3 GS size ... did they come with multiple sets of strings. working on the holiday gifts for the nieces/nephews and can't remember the GS sizes from the drop.

anyone have the top 3 GS size ... did they come with multiple sets of strings. working on the holiday gifts for the nieces/nephews and can't remember the GS sizes from the drop.
I don’t think they came with extra laces from what I remember.

so fudge baltimore, only 2 dtlr's got them, didn't even think to call because who thought baltimore would get them........ they don't look as nice in person though, would cop at retail, don't think i'd go over 2hunnit shipped atm

Back
Top Bottom