Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_9004.JPG

SNKRS has updated the app, these drop tomorrow. :pimp:

You got lucky online? Man I was hella salty this morning from my result. I think resell will come down tho in a few weeks.

Unfortunately I paid resale but not too much over. I have never been able to purchase a limited shoe off champs and eastbay. Those sites are worthless for those releases since the bots get them all.

Its just annoying that it appears that you finally got a pair of shoes worth something and now you're trying to go against everything you've ever said in this thread.

Just calling a hypocrite when I see one.
I’ve only been against paying over retail for used shoes. Never mentioned trades before.

I’ve only been against paying over retail for used shoes. Never mentioned trades before.

Literally the same thing. Why would your one pair be worth two pairs if the retail was only $30?

Ohhhh right, cuz resale value dictates that the OW are worth more.

What are you getting out of my posts? Never mentioned worth or price.

Haven't most of your previous posts in this thread been essentially *****ing about people paying $1000 for Frags, $700 for SBB, etc because they're '$160 shoes'?

So my issue is now that you finally got a shoe worth more on the aftermarket you're all of a sudden completely down for shoes being worth more than MSRP.

Haven't most of your previous posts in this thread been essentially *****ing about people paying $1000 for Frags, $700 for SBB, etc because they're '$160 shoes'?

So my issue is now that you finally got a shoe worth more on the aftermarket you're all of a sudden completely down for shoes being worth more than MSRP.
Did you really read my post?

Well I got the back ordered email from champs on the Jeters. They say the shoes should be shipped within two weeks. I’m sure this is their way of saying we are going to cancel

Back
Top Bottom