Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These “new black toes” surely look better than sbbs to me. I’m sorry but I’m personally taking red over orange on a Jordan sneaker everyday of the week. I just don’t see what’s NOT to like about these so far, leather looks above average for 1s also.
I’m in.

They always insist on All-Star releases being icy soles. I guess at this point we have to assume this is a permanent staple of that line.

These “new black toes” surely look better than sbbs to me. I’m sorry but I’m personally taking red over orange on a Jordan sneaker everyday of the week. I just don’t see what’s NOT to like about these so far, leather looks above average for 1s also.
I’m in.
This. Whenever I see SBB's I think of Halloween shoes.

IMG_7830.PNG

Pass on ASGs '18 .... they look like a mash up of ASG past (Passports) and the LA 1s of a couple of years ago. My vote is for Blackened Sails or bastard child of SBB x BTs

Wow just caught up with about 500 posts. Not a fan of those “bred toes”, but the rust pinks and black gold top 3s might be next on the cop list. Didn’t like the first top3, but bg has me interested... for now.

Yesterday’s OW release was such a mess. Super jelly of those who got through on anything, but congrats. The whole release got me glad I went to Chi to pick these up though.

3CD92D7E-1371-4F0C-AE90-2722F2A2374C.jpeg

Last edited:
I like that they colored the midsole summit white to match the uppers on the shatbreds.

It makes them look more like the original old blacktoes black tongues Mike wore with that vintage look almost.

It makes the regular blacktoes look like kid toys.

But this is a serious problem as the white will be next to impossible to match... And I'm not wearing them with those dumb red toes. Other dude was onto something with the idea of painting all the white over again but there's the midsole and vintage look to consider.

The results would be worth the trouble though.

Bred Toes or whatever we’re calling them is more my style, now seeing them next to the Black Toes, something about that off-white gives it more appeal to me. I’m pretty confident I can match that off white paint...i may double up just to experiment

Back
Top Bottom