Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why oh why couldn’t they have just left the toe box white on those bred toes? Would’ve been epic man. JB passed on a for sure hit and dropped the ball on this one. Could you imagine vintage looking black tongue black toes? With that leather? I would’ve doubled up. Refuse to subject myself to customization. That said bred toes look good but what a waste.

Bred Toes or whatever we’re calling them is more my style, now seeing them next to the Black Toes, something about that off-white gives it more appeal to me. I’m pretty confident I can match that off white paint...i may double up just to experiment

I like your attitude.

What are you thinking for the white? Gray or yellow?

Can you also match the gloss/matte -ness?

Would it just be easier to call angelus and request a summit white? Maybe if we keep calling from different numbers

Why oh why couldn’t they have just left the toe box white on those bred toes? Would’ve been epic man. JB passed on a for sure hit and dropped the ball on this one. Could you imagine vintage looking black tongue black toes? With that leather? I would’ve doubled up. Refuse to subject myself to customization. That said bred toes look good but what a waste.

Customizing isn't bad if it's done right. That area of the shoe couldn't be in a better spot. The pay off will make it worthwhile. Once someone figures out a color code.

To top it off, far fewer people will have them so that's a plus. And no one will hate on them because it's what we all wanted over that red toe anyway.

That vintage look is definitely what sets these off but without the white toe it's all for nothing.

I'll be doing the same to the inevitable royal version for frags

Is that sbb leather on bred toes?
love the vintage look...
200w.gif

What's the best method for this?

Sanding/deglossing first

Then would you dye them white and finish with a white coat? What's the proper way to get them looking OEM?

These are the new olive 9s

The more I look at the Black/Red Toe, I also kind of dig the vintage look. I'm looking forward to seeing peeps turn them into Black Toes. I'm sure I'll just keep them as is, and just wait until a real Black Toe w/ Black Tongue releases.

What's the best method for this?

Sanding/deglossing first

Then would you dye them white and finish with a white coat? What's the proper way to get them looking OEM?

These are the new olive 9s

for the toebox? best bet would be nail polish remover. sanding it down might ruin the leather

the paint is a little bit tricky though. hmm... 85% white 10% yellow 5% gray??

Definitely will get the redtoes. Rust Pinks, Igloo, Royal Chicagos, and Shadows are needed. Skipping on Gatorades and wheats. I feel like 1s really aren't the kinda shoes that should be 1 color aside from the few select pairs I own(gray suede, sails, triple blacks) they only work because they are simple and versatile. 2018 I hope we get more OG classics though at least 95% of what the original line up was. I'm filling up my closet with too much filler from 1s. Need the rest of the metallics and the neutral gray and JB is playing. One can only have so many variations of the black toe.

Sidenote: Need that celtics black toe and a celtics pair styled like the b/red.

Last edited:
wheats are on my radar. might just buy 'em for the low (either on outlets or a secondhand pair)

not sure about buying another pair of shadows bc i already have the 2013 pair.

if i get desperate (and if they drop here lol) i might get patent leather bred 1s. gonna use it as tradebait

rust pinks and igloos are interesting though

Definitely will get the redtoes. Rust Pinks, Igloo, Royal Chicagos, and Shadows are needed. Skipping on Gatorades and wheats. I feel like 1s really aren't the kinda shoes that should be 1 color aside from the few select pairs I own(gray suede, sails, triple blacks) they only work because they are simple and versatile. 2018 I hope we get more OG classics though at least 95% of what the original line up was. I'm filling up my closet with too much filler from 1s. Need the rest of the metallics and the neutral gray and JB is playing. One can only have so many variations of the black toe.

Sidenote: Need that celtics black toe and a celtics pair styled like the b/red.
That sidenote is the truth

Back
Top Bottom