Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I sell Frags on GOAT...they get delivered...4 days later no payout and they switch the app to show "delay in shipment" when 1. I have screen shots and 2. UPS website shows delivered.

It’s probably UPS. They’ve been extra trash since right before thanksgiving. Have you tried to follow up with them? I’ve made two sales on StockX since then and each have taken over a week. “Delivery being scheduled” now for 2 days on my last one. :smh:

UPS said they delivered it and to talk to GOAT.

GOAT doesn't respond to my emails. I've sent like 20 emails in the past 3 days.

They sent emails for local drop offs the day after I shipped the shoes...Wish I would have waited.

I sold a few more shoes over night so I'm dropping them off in person and getting someone to speak to me about this.

UPS said they delivered it and to talk to GOAT.

GOAT doesn't respond to my emails. I've sent like 20 emails in the past 3 days.

They sent emails for local drop offs the day after I shipped the shoes...Wish I would have waited.

I sold a few more shoes over night so I'm dropping them off in person and getting someone to speak to me about this.

Open a ticket in the Feedback and Support section of settings in the app. Seems for me the that’s been the best way to communicate with them.

To my Miami people I don't know if social status pop up is at bayside right now. People followed the truck from south beach to bayside. Just a lil heads up.

OT, but any of you guys recommend a good tapered or straight fit POLO denim?

Trying to take advantage of the Macys Friends and Family sale.

JB/Nike marketing team are trying to pull smart strategy,s like this Miami exclusive release with the yacht picture lol. It is smart. But if there going to have released like this on a regular. Then its safe to say it was good while it lasted. Top 3,s where released in a kind of similar way. Unless if theyre released in more quantity down the line.

Back
Top Bottom