Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So saw this on IG. Any ideas what these are?
IMG_6205.PNG

Bit disappointed with Jeters, especially since I overpaid at $250. They are very stiff. Concept is cool, but they could have used nicer materials.

Thanks Off-White. :smh: Now that Virgil created those "things," we're gonna see a whole lot of these garbage deconstruction kicks.
Don't see the need to FLOSS for buddy your daddy is MICHAEL "AIR" JORDAN ....smh ....what people do for likes and retweets is crazy nowadays
Why? Of course you have every damn Jordan. Your last name is Jordan, and Air Jordan is your dad. The definition of "corny."

^^ Are those the black laces that came with your pair? I ask because the lace itself is made different than mine. Yours looks similar to the laces used on the 2014 black/gum 1's.

I agree with your statement about the banneds. The 2011 is the only Banned AJ1 to me
This is completely an opinion. Those 2011 pairs were only a commemorative shoe (thus the X branding on the heel and the decor on the insoles) of what some believed Nike banned from 1984-85 season. No need to dig through history as we all should already know this. The actual colors (black, red) is what most look at in terms of being "Banned". So as I perceive it, any black and red Jordan 1 that resembles the OG style from that time and era can actually be referenced as such.

While on the subject, I look at the Jordan 12 "Flu games".. Some have tried to seperate the OG style black/red leather colorway saying they aren't the Flu games. Instead they make reference to the nubuck base ones with the sick face emoji as being Flu games. Well it too is a commemorative shoe of Jordan playing with the Flu... Jordan never played in those

Don't try separate the history from the shoe itself just because Nike makes a special edition shoe. Jordan didn't play in Jordan 1s with an X on the heel. He surely didn't play with an emoji sick face on the 12s.

I’m so hyped for obsidians dropping. Gonna need 2 pairs. Does anyone know of other places in the US dropping them on the 15th?

So I sell Frags on GOAT...they get delivered...4 days later no payout and they switch the app to show "delay in shipment" when 1. I have screen shots and 2. UPS website shows delivered.

Back
Top Bottom