• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20170304_182305_391.jpg
Bout to unDS one of my two pair tomorrow. Was trying to wait for ASW to break em out but "they just keep callin me man." (Pooky voice)

tired of black and reds being called "banned" but thats just me and the igloos and pinks are so nice. too bad i will never see a pair in person let alone own them. Hawks, laneys and so many other crap OG 1s get regular release numbers but something we want goes super QS, figures.

Lol, hurting my mans feelings. He made sure the laces were perfectly flat too...

But I do agree, doing too much IMO.

And those Art Basels are a joke...no one will be able to cop.

Nah he didn't hurt my feelings... His opinion... Nothing more....Nothing less lol...

Due to flossing on IG and Snap, the new generation has no concern about Unauthorized kicks, so bootleggers are flourishing. New dudes only need to wear them once or twice, and they can sell them off themselves. By the way kickscrew has added MORE sizes of Space Jams at Retail...sorry, it's cuz there's just not resell and shipping is high from CHINA :rolleyes #illbeoldschool

each size goes for different prices

you see it when you click on em

also jb flooded the market with space jams

it’s not like they’re going for $500

I’ve seen videos of their stock and how they move and it all looks legit but who knows

I’ve ordered stuff from them and it was legit but it was mainly certain air force ones that arent even faked in those colorways

Best thing I ever did was swap the dr scholls for these lunarlon insoles from my sb mavrks. So freaking comfy. Gotta find more lol
20171207_172526.jpg

Can anyone comment on the comfort of wheat 1’s? Looking to pick up some beaters to replace my Cyber Monday’s.

Best thing I ever did was swap the dr scholls for these lunarlon insoles from my sb mavrks. So freaking comfy. Gotta find more lol
20171207_172526.jpg

Not 100% sure but those look like the same insoles in the Chuck Taylor II's. I bought a few pairs just for the insoles at $10-$20 from Finishline when they'd have a sale and I had winner circle rewards, but I've never gotten around to actually using them lol.

tired of black and reds being called "banned" but thats just me and the igloos and pinks are so nice. too bad i will never see a pair in person let alone own them. Hawks, laneys and so many other crap OG 1s get regular release numbers but something we want goes super QS, figures.
I agree with your statement about the banneds. The 2011 is the only Banned AJ1 to me

Not 100% sure but those look like the same insoles in the Chuck Taylor II's. I bought a few pairs just for the insoles at $10-$20 from Finishline when they'd have a sale and I had winner circle rewards, but I've never gotten around to actually using them lol.
I will have to check that out see if I can't find something. That's cheap

someone’ got the 11 i was ooping off. if i go to mall again (hour away) i can prolly scoop more. dont think anyone wanted em or they didn’t kno they released. i wish i knew yesterday what sz everyone needed, i coulda hooked everyone up lol

Back
Top Bottom