Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top 3s today!! Me n my lil man!!
20171216_172814.jpg

Can you guys help me out. I'm looking to get the off white blazers and want to get some insight on the fit compared to 1s. I'm an 8.5 in 1s and they fit me perfect like snug but not too snug. So for those of you who own blazers should I just get me my regular size 8.5 or size up/down. I've never owned or tried on a pair of blazers. Thanks in advance.

Can you guys help me out. I'm looking to get the off white blazers and want to get some insight on the fit compared to 1s. I'm an 8.5 in 1s and they fit me perfect like snug but not too snug. So for those of you who own blazers should I just get me my regular size 8.5 or size up/down. I've never owned or tried on a pair of blazers. Thanks in advance.

I have the O/W Blazers and they fit perfect TTS, just like the 1's in my collection (which unfortunately does not include the O/W 1's).

If you guys want any more shots of them let me know! The 175 sucks, but it does come with 2 towels and the bottle, and the packaging is fantastic. I was REALLY happy they didn't skimp on the quality here, I really like how soft they are. As much as I loved the AS version, the paint on the toebox just didn't do it for me.

What outfits do you plan on wearing with these? (specifically those yellow ones)
For the cybers I will do all black or blue jeans with a white tee with them since that color is so bright. Since both have orange will do usually something with orange in them as well! Just have the fits basic, the color on these kicks will have all the attention.

Crap I think I'm copping the Blue gatorades, If the quality is what they say it is and it comes with all those extras

Back
Top Bottom