Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If I get my hands on Gatorades. I would dress like this at all times just switch around the colors.

11657930_800_800.jpg

Damn, people are going to start asking you what living in the 1980s is like.

when are the purples dropping? i can work with the purp ones. not as "bright" as the other ones imo.
None of the colors are as bright as the pics, they ALL look better in person. You guys are going to really like them, especially the quality.
Crap I think I'm copping the Blue gatorades, If the quality is what they say it is and it comes with all those extras
I was gonna get all 4 colors but the blue and purple only had small sizes left and the Cyber and orange peel were the only 11.5 sizes left, and they only had those two left when I got there.

If you guys want any more shots of them let me know! The 175 sucks, but it does come with 2 towels and the bottle, and the packaging is fantastic. I was REALLY happy they didn't skimp on the quality here, I really like how soft they are. As much as I loved the AS version, the paint on the toebox just didn't do it for me.
Dope. Glad to hear the quality is on point. I've wanted the Cyber pair ever since they were initially rumored. Lemon-Lime is synonymous with Gatorade for me, so that color is what I have my eyes set on. I'd be game to see more photos.

Dope. Glad to hear the quality is on point. I've wanted the Cyber pair ever since they were initially rumored. Lemon-Lime is synonymous with Gatorade for me, so that color is what I have my eyes set on. I'd be game to see more photos.

I will post some pics tomorrow for you! And also correction on my statement: shoes only come with 1 towel that's in the box and the gatorade bottle. Here in LA they gave out Another towel that I believe was exclusive for this store's release. There's small towel thats in the shoe box that you guys have all seen and a bigger themed towel that the employees gave you with the bottle.

First thing I noticed about Gatorades was leather quality. I’m def in on the blue pair and my girl wants the purple pair

Hate when eBay sellers take so got damn long to ship. Need these chis before Christmas. Should’ve just ordered from stockx or goat ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom