Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone copped the AJ1 wings suit? I was SO close to copping off NDC last night with the Holiday20 promo, but I was able to resist the urge. The suit looks dope but I can’t bring myself to pay more than $100 each for a jacket and track pants.

Swapped dull laces for new waxed laces.

DE04AD4F-3AAA-4F25-B15B-F018A3FE6106.jpeg
I'm doing the same thing with mines. Got the same laces with and some gold aglets too. I just been to lazy to replace them.

Can we get some outfit pics from those of you brave enough to buy and wear the Gatorade pack? I’m always genuinely curious how fully grown men successfully pull off Laffy Taffy colored sneakers... You guys have to get pretty creative to not look silly, tbh.

Can we get some outfit pics from those of you brave enough to buy and wear the Gatorade pack? I’m always genuinely curious how fully grown men successfully pull off Laffy Taffy colored sneakers... You guys have to get pretty creative to not look silly, tbh.

Yeah ill post some when i get home in a couple hours from work.
They are only going to pertain to the Cybers and peels since those are the only ones i have, and the easiest to match with IMO.
Also, I'm 24 So don't come at me if i post some joggers or some other young clothing LOL

u can throw on a hat or fitted with a touch of orange on it
Exactly. Orange has been "in" this year so you should easily be able to find that, or even a orange tee with black denim, light wash blue denim, or if you trying to dress down grey joggers and a solid black or white tee.

Exactly. Orange has been "in" this year so you should easily be able to find that, or even a orange tee with black denim, light wash blue denim, or if you trying to dress down grey joggers and a solid black or white tee.

i got some black jeans with goldish/orangish stitching that would be perfect lol....but i only want the purp pair. its the least "brightest" pair for me and works the best with the black outfit.

Yeah ill post some when i get home in a couple hours from work.
They are only going to pertain to the Cybers and peels since those are the only ones i have, and the easiest to match with IMO.
Also, I'm 24 So don't come at me if i post some joggers or some other young clothing LOL

Yeah Oranges are probably the easiest to pull off... I’m curious how people are going to wear the Grape or Blue pairs.

Yeah Oranges are probably the easiest to pull off... I’m curious how people are going to wear the Grape or Blue pairs.
Yeah the Orange and Cyber to me are the easiest to match.

i got some black jeans with goldish/orangish stitching that would be perfect lol....but i only want the purp pair. its the least "brightest" pair for me and works the best with the black outfit.
they arent as bright as you think they are when you see them in person.

Anyone know where I can cop those camo mids that looked like shadows? Was gonna wait to see if they hit discount but can' seem to find them

Edit.. found them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom