Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C4DC2CEB-56F4-4A50-BD1E-B227762FF884 (1).jpeg

Leaning like Shmurda

Kickscrew has the yellows for $170 + shipping....so about $200 out the door...that's only about $10 over retail+tax.

Figure you can get the other colors domestically.

Yeah I like all the Gatorade/Jordan gear and memorabilia they’ve been sending out. All that stuff and the whole campaign itself is dope. Just the shoes themselves suck. Primarily the 1s. I actually like both the 6s tho, but just can’t see myself wearing them. Wouldn’t mind having a shirt or hoodie from the collection tho no doubt. That white corduroy Gatorade hat is too sick.

If I was copping any of the juice 1s it'd be the Yellows since that is legit my fav flavor and pretty much the only thing I drink other than water. But Im not feeling these. The Gatorade 6s were dope even though theyre just a Carmine 2.0.

If they made the Gatorade 1s with Black Toe Color blocking, they might look better.

that defeats the whole idea of "gatorade" colors....does a black gatorade exist? lol i think i saw white gatorade one time

I’m just gonna order whatever color is easier to get, then return them and keep the towel and hangtag.
FC34646A19F347D38368537B86F3DAE5.ashx

pretty sure youre gonna get told no if you bring in a pair to return without the towel and whatnot. they 225 just cause of that.

atdizzle atdizzle all jokes man, and I was referring to the AJ1s that I thought also came with a towel at 175... not the green 6s, which should be easy enough to get off snkrs and then send back to NDC.

Also, I would never actually do that, I wouldn’t want to be on the other end of getting a pair without the whole kit I was expecting.

Went ahead and picked up a pair of the Cyber "Lemon-Limes" for a bit over retail on eBay. I did it before the kicks crew link popped up, but I'm okay with it. Gonna get some Christmas money anyhow, so it's okay. And I have a pair secured. Can't wait to get them and break them out when we get a nice day here (Philly burbs and it's cold and snow is always a factor as is the stupid salt EVERYWHERE!!). LOVE Volt colorways!!!

Now theyre limited?! Wtf i just wanted them cuz they were an all volt sneaker :smh: Now they annoying me with this BS. Need all this Gatorade stuff to sit so its an easy cop

Same reason I wanted this colorway buddy. I love an all-volt colored sneaker!! I have the all-volt Foamposite and love them! Now Nike had to limit these? Give me a break! I'm just glad I jumped at a fair market price for these today on eBay. Can't wait to get them in!!

IMG_8178.jpg

Saw these on one of the footsite launch locator .... hope my raffle luck holds out.

Attachments

• IMG_8177.PNG
    IMG_8177.PNG
    674.5 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom