Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy holidays fam. Good luck to those who shooting for the gatorades tomorrow.

Unless I see that at steep discounts I’m skipping out on the entire pack but that’s probably better for those who really want them.

Either way enjoy and be blessed guys we are lucky to have 1st world problems like missing out on the overpriced sneakers we want.

2FBC5246-127F-4306-A9A9-0F0B52C33A5E.jpeg

Merry Christmas NT fam!

Both of my local FTL and FTA are getting the Orange Gatorades, but the FTL is getting the Grapes, but not the Blues. The FTA is getting the Blues,but not the Grapes.

Is it like that for anyone else?

Wanting to buy the Rust and Igloo because I love the black toe in any color. Just scared to pay re sale then they drop in like March in a wider release

Both of my local FTL and FTA are getting the Orange Gatorades, but the FTL is getting the Grapes, but not the Blues. The FTA is getting the Blues,but not the Grapes.

My local FTL (no FTA and I don't shop at FNL) has the Blues, Oranges, and Grapes. Personally, the Cybers are the only ones I'm tempted to try for but I'll likely pass. The Blues aren't bad, not a fan of the Grapes, and in person the Oranges look like a cheap spray tan color to me. The leather feels pretty soft on them all though.

Here in NYC (was a stash city for grape)

FTL has grape, cool blue, and orange
FTA same as FTL
Champs cool blue and orange
FNL orange

Dallas FTL and FTA (Mesquite) looks like they each have all 3 (they're large volume stores tho)

Still debating whether to bite the bullet for the collection...but only if I get the limes.

Back
Top Bottom