Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Didn’t like the black tongue on blue chis but I’m in for those. Smh not those bred those because I already have too many red shoes

E5B71F72-89F3-4F0D-BDC8-8D00F9D6FFE3.jpeg

Part of my 2018 resolutions. Wear these more.

How is the quality on the 14' Black/white release? Is it like the 2013 releases or like the remastered OG retros?

Blue chi's with a white tongue would look too much like the storm blue's though.

Nah....it will just be a royal Chicago. Storm blue and Royal Blue are 2 very different shades of blue. Plus the white wings, same colored swoosh, white upper ankle part and the tag is white with a blue nike air. 2 very different shoes.

I feel like "Chicago Blues" is more fitting than the Blue Chicagos. Makes me think of the great Blues musicians who hail from there. Or even "Chicago Nights." Just a thought :emoji_thinking:
chicago-illinois-city-night-skyscrapers-buildings-lighting-light-wallpaper-1.jpg

Feelin it! Chicago Blues sounds dope. I would say cubs but there's no red in the shoes.

Equality’s are embarrassing looking. I feel silly looking at them.

Hyper royals look nice. I’m a sucker for hyper royal AM 1. Blue is so crispy

all customs make sense to the person who wants the custom, i made Xwing fighter customs, black/green customs, lakers customs and a few others as well and i love them all but some people probably hate them.
Black/Green on the 1s? With the bred colorblocking?

Back
Top Bottom