• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My favorite mids

IMG_1162.JPG
need a pair of these even tho i dont really do the mids

I think the 16th cant see them being too crazy to get...but maybe people who did not get the top3 golds will jump all over these and prices will go up and up on resale

Have yall noticed that almost every shoe with a red highlighted date on the Footlocker Release calendar via the desktop website has been a GR or semi-limited GR? This includes the Gold OG 1 High dropping on 2-16. Very interesting! Check it out for yourselves. I don't think anyone has noticed this...if so it hasn't been pointed out.

So to be specific I think the NRG Gold OG 1 High is going to have Green Gatorade 6 numbers. Meaning ton's of locations but limited pairs combined with a online release that we obviously already know about.

I've cracked the code:pimp:

Last edited:
They are a must have for me. I have the OG TOP 3 and need these to complete the set. I paid 650 for them. Worth every dime as soon as I took them outside of the box.....

You're wilding anything $400 and under I'm buying at least 2 maybe 3 pairs.

Actually I'm not "wilding". Rust pinks are not worth $800-$900 and thats not a "imo" thats just fact. Probably 5 or 6 pairs of ones better than the Rust Pink that merit at least half of that price.... SBBs are EASILY better than those, I am a hardcore collector of the Jordan 1 so I look at it in terms of would I cop rust pinks or add a stack more and get more frags? just doesn't make sense. Its not worth it, added to the fact what does it do for the lore of the Jordan 1? Miami? Art Basel? nah I'm good.

1 gotta go. Black toe, bred, chi. What you letting go of?
I might be in the minority, but I'd let go of the BT. The Black/Reds and Chis have always been my favorite of the three, especially since we have yet to get the BTs with the black tongue like MJ actually wore.

Back
Top Bottom