Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I WILL NEVER buy from GOAT again!!!! My god who runs that place. It's all good unless you need support and they do not follow through whatsoever. Have been fighting them for 2 weeks now with one response

313E33AC-8A83-454D-93CC-DBFFCF1074E7.png
Looks deformed

I think the 16th cant see them being too crazy to get...but maybe people who did not get the top3 golds will jump all over these and prices will go up and up on resale

They're also releasing in GS sizes, take that for what it's worth.

I just don't understand the lack of love for the chi's, this MUST be coming from people who don't own the 2015 remasters or the OG's. It's a GREAT shoe, one of THE greatest 1's IMHO. To each his own but this shoe TRULY gets better with every wear (as do the 2016 black/red's, SBB's, etc. ...) I underestimated the shoe back in 2015 when they first dropped, I was blown away when I got them in hand. I've been in the game since 1990 (80's baby), back when you copped and wore sneakers on release date out of the mall, you weren't really collecting back then, just hoarding or not throwing old shoes away.

My attachment to that CW/colorblocking comes from the patent leather Mids. I don't think it's a bad shoe at all or I'll be shocked if to find anyone who just flat out doesn't like the shoe, just prefer the Black Toes.

But now after reading your post and comparing pictures between the two, I don't know which to pick lol.

Back
Top Bottom