Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Traded a pair of Filas for my pair back in middle school. Classmate just didn't want red shoes lol.

Beat the pair down for years.

I just don't understand the lack of love for the chi's, this MUST be coming from people who don't own the 2015 remasters or the OG's. It's a GREAT shoe, one of THE greatest 1's IMHO. To each his own but this shoe TRULY gets better with every wear (as do the 2016 black/red's, SBB's, etc. ...) I underestimated the shoe back in 2015 when they first dropped, I was blown away when I got them in hand. I've been in the game since 1990 (80's baby), back when you copped and wore sneakers on release date out of the mall, you weren't really collecting back then, just hoarding or not throwing old shoes away.
The leather is butter all around unlike my sbbs. Sbb leather is nice on those few panels but the rest is kind of garbage. Also, the craftsmanship is way better on chis. You can sense that Nike wanted to make a statement with that chi release.If I had to give one of those 2 up it's the sbb hands down.

Chis really are dope, but the craftsmanship isn’t any better than any other. I have one with a huge glue spot and another with a minor stitching error. The leather on them is terrific though and they look better creased around the mud guard.
I don’t even know why anyone would pose a question to get rid of any of them, they’re all classics and a must to own.

Use code “10ONIT” at checkout to get the Blue Lagoon Gatorade 1’s for $157.49 on Shiekh

https://www.shiekh.com/jordan-blue-lagoon-men-s-air-jordan-1-retro-high.html
CF06417D-F372-4033-ACD9-D9C416CD1E1F.jpeg

I just don't understand the lack of love for the chi's, this MUST be coming from people who don't own the 2015 remasters or the OG's. It's a GREAT shoe, one of THE greatest 1's IMHO. To each his own but this shoe TRULY gets better with every wear (as do the 2016 black/red's, SBB's, etc. ...) I underestimated the shoe back in 2015 when they first dropped, I was blown away when I got them in hand. I've been in the game since 1990 (80's baby), back when you copped and wore sneakers on release date out of the mall, you weren't really collecting back then, just hoarding or not throwing old shoes away.

Owned them. Just didn’t care for them great quality and all

Chis really are dope, but the craftsmanship isn’t any better than any other. I have one with a huge glue spot and another with a minor stitching error. The leather on them is terrific though and they look better creased around the mud guard.
I don’t even know why anyone would pose a question to get rid of any of them, they’re all classics and a must to own.
I only asked cause me and my guy were debating it for far too long and wanted others opinions. I own all 3 dont plan on getting rid of any. It was just a hypothetical if you HAD to get rid of 1.

With the entire Spiderman movie Jordan Chi tease does anybody anticipate another drop later this year? Resell right now is about triple retail, and I like them, just not triple retail much... Curious what the word is on these possibly dropping again around that movie release.

With the entire Spiderman movie Jordan Chi tease does anybody anticipate another drop later this year? Resell right now is about triple retail, and I like them, just not triple retail much... Curious what the word is on these possibly dropping again around that movie release.

I wouldn’t hold your breath

My bid just got accepted this morn on Goat for blue lagoon 1 for $125 shipped. On the lookout for purple around that price and my Gatorade 1s will be complete.

Back
Top Bottom