• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E2C4EFAF-8CD9-4C6B-B399-4F81D9D8142A.jpeg
My bid just got accepted this morn on Goat for blue lagoon 1 for $125 shipped. On the lookout for purple around that price and my Gatorade 1s will be complete.
Mine is complete spent 14 hundred to get the set

Last edited:
I remember my personal struggle to cop Chi’s. The whole release was effed up. Ended up trading a pair of black OVO 10s for them a year later, I swear the difficulty to cop a pair without murdering your wallet makes them that much more special.

That’s a lie.
Those White Ovo 8s look very similar to the Champagne ones that released 2 years ago. If it was a different Ovo # sure, but it being an 8, I don’t think it took any steam off the Gold Toes.

That’s a lie.
Those White Ovo 8s look very similar to the Champagne ones that released 2 years ago. If it was a different Ovo # sure, but it being an 8, I don’t think it took any steam off the Gold Toes.

Hopefully, I’m tryna cop a pair...still need to go back and cop ovo 12’s now that i think about it

collab always trumps non collab, even if the colors are similar when it comes to desirability

Speaking of OVO collabs vs non-collabs, I was lucky to cop the white 10’s for retail and immediately traded it for DS 2015 Chicago’s and $200 cash. Was hesitant at first but looking back it’s one of the best kick decisions I ever made.

They're solid, but still a pass for me. I'm not feeling how dull/faded the red looks. I know them being suede/nubuck, and the the lighting to a degree, affects that, but it just looks off a bit to me.
Same thoughts on the nubuck/suede color. Money in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom