Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
footapp reservations. the actual foot websites get eaten up nasty by bots

THIS

Any high demand product online is basically dead-on-arrival by cart bots nowadays (this goes beyond sneakers, graphic cards and video game products have also gotten botted onlined), so foot app reservations and any in-store raffles are the MOST IDEAL way at this point.

the only releases i tried for so far that actually had decent allocation were beluga 2s, blue tints and gatorade 6s.

Otherwise its just been super limited stuff that almost no one hits on.

the only releases i tried for so far that actually had decent allocation were beluga 2s, blue tints and gatorade 6s.

Otherwise its just been super limited stuff that almost no one hits on.

I stopped buying **** since the 2017 Royals release, so I've dropped back down to normal VIP status.

Granted, I can still push up to a 7M headstart just by checking in to 1 store for each app...........but nah, there ain't been **** since last April that has made me want to maintain my platinum VIP status. I practically went on hiatus from buying any hype release shoes since I got the Royals last April.

I just got tired of the grind TBH, and there weren't any shoes that made me want to "grind again" for raffles and check-ins and ****.

Now these BC3s coming out........I'm practically crossing fingers that my 7M headstart will be up-to-par with all the 10M headstarts I'll be up against.

Dudes with 7 min have hit in here while I came up empty handed with 10 min so you never know bro

But if you cop the BC3's on the app on release day (u shud be able to) - that can go toward getting the 10 min.

Dudes with 7 min have hit in here while I came up empty handed with 10 min so you never know bro

But if you cop the BC3's on the app on release day (u shud be able to) - that can go toward getting the 10 min.

True, but my *** is going back on hiatus after the BC3 release................I'm not down on the upcoming JB releases after the BC3s.

Granted if the Bred Toes actually came out next month instead of NEXT WEEKEND, then yeah.......I'd go for them as well. But man, I'm on some financial responsibility **** now.....I can't be chasing all these release no more, fam LOL

True, but my *** is going back on hiatus after the BC3 release................I'm not down on the upcoming JB releases after the BC3s.

Granted if the Bred Toes actually came out next month instead of NEXT WEEKEND, then yeah.......I'd go for them as well. But man, I'm on some financial responsibility **** now.....I can't be chasing all these release no more, fam LOL

Lmao I hear you bro...JB knows exactly what theyre doing cos' if it wasn't for the tax return that's coming I wouldn't be able to cop all these pairs in a regular month.

They probably delayed all the raffles until last minute because of all the all star shoes. It seems like the raffles went live an hour or 2 after the results of all the rarer shoes
(FT3, PG2PS, AJ10SW)

Tons more people would have entered for them around the country. They prolly did it to control unnecessary entries.

:emoji_heart: day

EC509EE8-9E2C-4908-AAA7-D81EE13709D2.jpeg
2F0F9249-CDB2-4EBB-90E2-BBA41FB4ADC6.jpeg
CB056BCB-1301-4124-88D2-960EB5E61B92.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom