Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If I didn’t have the employee to scan the barcode on my app during the purchase, will I still get the points towards my VIP account? Or am I S.O.L.
Happened to me before. Call in to FTL VIP customer service and have them add it manually using the info on your receipt. You’ll be good to go.

Not the best display but its something andnfor only $30
aviary-image-1518854951712.jpeg

Last edited:
Looong time lurker, occasional poster here based out of nyc...So I won the raffle for Gold Toe 1s HoH 125th Street, I head over and pick up without issue...this pair was meant for a co-worker, but I decide to check the box so I can send a pic to them, but much to my shock, i find Bred Toes!!!!

Attachments

• 8E8DFCA2-C46B-4155-AA19-208311D26C18.jpeg
    8E8DFCA2-C46B-4155-AA19-208311D26C18.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 52
Here’s my conspiracy theory- either they made a legit mistake within inventory (doubt it), or they intentionally swapped pairs knowing people who realize the error at home wont bother because bred toes are heat too...also, its better to swap bred toes for gold toes which have more street value....

Looong time lurker, occasional poster here based out of nyc...So I won the raffle for Gold Toe 1s HoH 125th Street, I head over and pick up without issue...this pair was meant for a co-worker, but I decide to check the box so I can send a pic to them, but much to my shock, i find Bred Toes!!!!

Pics of you in store picking up shoe, holding today’s paper and two forms of id or I call duck tales

Pics of you in store picking up shoe, holding today’s paper and two forms of id or I call duck tales
For that to happen, it wouldve had to been orchestrated. But cmon now, no one would go to your insinuated length to fabricate this story...it really happened, no big deal.

To those asking if they were limited...
Indeed they were. I’m pretty sure any NRG is gonna be limited.

They were allocated to a good amount of stores, but I think each store had 1 FSR, and a few extra on top. My store had a FSR, with an 1 extra size 10,10.5 & 11.

if they were limited per store, but more stores got them than usual, does that make them limited?

Not srs

To those asking if they were limited...
Indeed they were. I’m pretty sure any NRG is gonna be limited.

They were allocated to a good amount of stores, but I think each store had 1 FSR, and a few extra on top. My store had a FSR, with an 1 extra size 10,10.5 & 11.

This. Manager of my tier 1 Footlocker (not to be confused with Jordan Brand's account tiers) said they were allotted one pair in each size and two pairs of 9.5 to 11s on an "eleventh-hour delivery." Said that his staff wasn't able to use their one-time/yearly reserve on this release because NRGs are delivered just three days beforehand, although my sales associate said he wouldn't of used his this early in the year anyway. But after I left, I wondered if FTL/FTA/Champs waits until the inventory is updated in their systems (i.e., stock is in route or delivered to each participating location) before they'll make changes to their release method/pickup-procedure on their respective App. In other words, I'm not sure that Footlocker, Footaction, Champs knew how much inventory of the Gold Toes they were actually receiving until monday/tuesday and if they suspected less than a full-size run, then that might partly explain why it was FCFS.

Last edited:
Local pairs starting to show up... $250-280 range hmm wonder if they will go lower as online orders come in

Just picked these up from a local charity shop.. Box has a New Zealand price on it..
Not sure if they're legit or not, but I'ma wear them to death either way.

20180217_164311.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom