• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Blessed!
3268D4D6-9AB0-463F-8EC9-D77245357790.jpeg
386821C0-413F-4A25-A59B-47ABCA07D88A.jpeg

Shoes like this I don’t even go to the SNKRS app. I will try a store online like jimmy jazz kicks USA places like that just saying

Thank goodness for the in-store FTL app. I guess these professional hackers haven't figured out a way to bot them yet. That's been the only place I'm ever able to cop. Online has been taken over.

Worst part is that, besides Shadows, there are no good retros to look forward to until Concords. JB released their load early this year lol

Exactly my thought, after shadows is all blah. Nike going hard for the 1st quarter numbers all the way up to Air Max Day. Next week, us with multiples and resellers will be dumping their Bred toes for cheap just to fund off-white 1s.

Exactly my thought, after shadows is all blah. Nike going hard for the 1st quarter numbers all the way up to Air Max Day. Next week, us with multiples and resellers will be dumping their Bred toes for cheap just to fund off-white 1s.

Yep, as usual, the rest of the retros (especially GRs) are complete trash... JB is building up releases like this one to move those pairs that nobody wants. Shadows and Concords are the only ones on most people's radars.

Back
Top Bottom