• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My bro picked me up a pair from Size, so my hunger will be fed later.. :smile:
Now I can focus on doing one of these mids.. I think the white toe version..
Fragsidians.. :D
obsshopped.jpg

Customizing mids is the sneaker equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig.

Damn went to unds my breds today and on the left side of the outsole looks like my **** has a tumor :lol: and it' on the same shoe that's missing the tm by my wings logo. Ahhhhh gotta love that qc

20180224_113701.jpg

Damn went to unds my breds today and on the left side of the outsole looks like my **** has a tumor :lol: and it' on the same shoe that's missing the tm by my wings logo. Ahhhhh gotta love that qc

20180224_113701.jpg

Front toebox looks like it's about to come off

20180224_113701.jpg

are the stars on the outsole not as defined as your other 1s?

To be fair hard to pick up in pic but it' def apparent :lol: I'm far from a qc nazi
My first pair of cyber mondays had a growth like that. I managed to mostly correct it with a hair dryer and gentle pressure with a rolled cloth, but it's risky. Verrry risky..

I'm SALTY today and have no prob admitting. But not really because I didn't get these Bred Toes. These are the 2nd cousin of Chicagos, Black Toes, Breds, and yes, the SBBs. These Bred-Toes are nothing but a hype-grab by Nike, and are unnecessary ff your a 'whatever-head/collector' and you have those other releases. If I would have copped them this morning on SNKRS, I would have sold them for $250 to someone who regretfully slept later on them down the road, and used the funds to buy a sneaker I really wanted (honestly). Although since Nike is now playing their games again, these will probably be selling for $350.

What's got me SALTY is that Nike is playing this BS 'fake hype' again, it that it will be hard for me to get sneakers that I really like going forward.

I'm SALTY today and have no prob admitting. But not really because I didn't get these Bred Toes. These are the 2nd cousin of Chicagos, Black Toes, Breds, and yes, the SBBs. These Bred-Toes are nothing but a hype-grab by Nike, and are unnecessary ff your a 'whatever-head/collector' and you have those other releases. If I would have copped them this morning on SNKRS, I would have sold them for $250 to someone who regretfully slept later on them down the road, and used the funds to buy a sneaker I really wanted (honestly). Although since Nike is now playing their games again, these will probably be selling for $350.

What's got me SALTY is that Nike is playing this BS 'fake hype' again, it that it will be hard for me to get sneakers that I really like going forward.

You definitely salty, telling people they’re not necessary :lol:

are the stars on the outsole not as defined as your other 1s?
Here's a pic of the stars. Right side black toes left bred (pair we've been talking about) stars do look a tiny tiny bit bigger. Got them from goat well over a year ago just decided to just them out for my bday now I'm paranoid lol

20180224_120447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom