Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Here's a pic of the stars. Right side black toes left bred (pair we've been talking about) stars do look a tiny tiny bit bigger. Got them from goat well over a year ago just decided to just them out for my bday now I'm paranoid lol

20180224_120447.jpg
Dont really see a difference here. Kanye shrug

Bred toes are great picked up 1 of 2 raffles so far. I agree not as good quality as SBB but very close and much appreciated.

As nice as these are I refuse to pay the $100 over retail for them, my Max limit is $50 and I'm going to stay strict to that

I just hope the shadows aren't this hard, I really need those.

And that's exactly what I mean. I didn't want these at all. I have the other 3. Did I try to cop them. Yes.

I would have sold them 10 mins later and used the funds to get the FT3s that I struck out on last week.

It's just the fact the now we have to play this 'game' again. When you find yourself trying to cop sneakers that you don't even want (like these Bred-cousins) so that you can use the funds to justify overpaying for another sneaker you want (that was also purposely short-produced to create hype)...

Nike, just make quality product that people want. Make pre-sales available, etc. And quit the hype game BS. Jordans are like Chucks. They are timeless/iconic at this point. Hype not necessary for sales. They could release OG 1s/Chicagos every year and they would sell.

And that's exactly what I mean. I didn't want these at all. I have the other 3. Did I try to cop them. Yes.

I would have sold them 10 mins later and used the funds to get the FT3s that I struck out on last week.

It's just the fact the now we have to play this 'game' again. When you find yourself trying to cop sneakers that you don't even want (like these Bred-cousins) so that you can use the funds to justify overpaying for another sneaker you want (that was also purposely short-produced to create hype)...

Nike, just make quality product that people want. Make pre-sales available, etc. And quit the hype game BS. Jordans are like Chucks. They are timeless/iconic at this point. Hype not necessary for sales. They could release OG 1s/Chicagos every year and they would sell.

you say you don’t want these

you said you are salty

you would have resold these if you copped these so that you can pay resale for another pair of jordan’s that someone else is reselling to you

“we have to play this game again”

some parts of this hobby is a game

these 1s would sit back in the day, now they are hyped for no reason

hype and resellers didn’t exist back then like they do now with bots.

so the part of the game we playing can play us

Really tempted to pull the trigger now but do you guys think prices will go down next week when peoples pairs start coming in ???

because of this I will UNDS and beat my BC3 because those are all over the stores here in Dubai
while the BRED TOES are sold out. i think i can find a ds bc3 easier than a ds BRED TOE in the future
but would love to double up if I got the chance.

My bro just told me the FTL he went to had no line and it says FCFS on the app. Turns out they raffled their pairs.. This is in Alaska.

placeholder_landscape-1492507584-salt-bae.gif
I'm SALTY today and have no prob admitting. But not really because I didn't get these Bred Toes. These are the 2nd cousin of Chicagos, Black Toes, Breds, and yes, the SBBs. These Bred-Toes are nothing but a hype-grab by Nike, and are unnecessary ff your a 'whatever-head/collector' and you have those other releases. If I would have copped them this morning on SNKRS, I would have sold them for $250 to someone who regretfully slept later on them down the road, and used the funds to buy a sneaker I really wanted (honestly). Although since Nike is now playing their games again, these will probably be selling for $350.

What's got me SALTY is that Nike is playing this BS 'fake hype' again, it that it will be hard for me to get sneakers that I really like going forward.

So my foot action reserve still showing as I didn't pick it up even though I did. What should I do? I don't wanna mess my chances up next time I use the app.

Back
Top Bottom