Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how do yall keep using $20 off coupons at Stock X?

I opened a new account for the code and they blocked me from using it because they shipped to my address before

Congrats to those that got theirs. I'm just glad that I'm one of the lucky ones it appears. I never thought this release was gonna be as "GR" as some said, but I also didn't think so many would receive Ls.

I'm SALTY today and have no prob admitting. But not really because I didn't get these Bred Toes. These are the 2nd cousin of Chicagos, Black Toes, Breds, and yes, the SBBs. These Bred-Toes are nothing but a hype-grab by Nike, and are unnecessary ff your a 'whatever-head/collector' and you have those other releases. If I would have copped them this morning on SNKRS, I would have sold them for $250 to someone who regretfully slept later on them down the road, and used the funds to buy a sneaker I really wanted (honestly). Although since Nike is now playing their games again, these will probably be selling for $350.

What's got me SALTY is that Nike is playing this BS 'fake hype' again, it that it will be hard for me to get sneakers that I really like going forward.

"Fake hype?"
:emoji_thinking:

IMO, the time to buy is now. Jordan 1's rarely drop in price. They don't drastically increase THAT quick, but rarely go backwards.

This release felt like the old Royal 1 drop, in 2013. Lots of places had them, but only a size run. I remember pairs selling same day for $250 and ppl thinkin' that was too high.

Congrats to those that got theirs. I'm just glad that I'm one of the lucky ones it appears. I never thought this release was gonna be as "GR" as some said, but I also didn't think so many would receive Ls.

Yup I was one of these people who thought these were gonna be kinda easy but boi was I wrong I struck out everywhere raffles, and online I guess it’s resell for me but down the line these will be a classic

C414D7A4-5749-41C2-AE4B-4D800C120995.jpeg
#pizzaboys.

Man people fighting over these

Expect more violence now the hype in full swing again. Even with the apps small stores and paper raffles will be worse.

That and stores that do FCFS.

Nike knows they want the hype back in 2018. Spread shoes around and make them a seen plentiful and boom stores got like 1 size run.

Also I know 3 guys personally that got 20 FTL app accounts.

Lots of resellers are just making multiple app accounts and hitting VIP thresholds

These apps are a gift and curse now that everyone is trying they best to get a leg up on them.

If you can you should be trying to finesse another account with a family member or gf

Back
Top Bottom