Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:emoji_bread:
bred.jpg

It’s obvi you have some fufu boards because my SBBs are THE GREATEST THINGS I ever put on my feet

Aside from leather wise there good also one thing that people forget the mention on the backboards is the extra padding on the tongue that makes them more comfortable I wish they would do that on every air Jordan 1

IMO, the time to buy is now. Jordan 1's rarely drop in price. They don't drastically increase THAT quick, but rarely go backwards.

This release felt like the old Royal 1 drop, in 2013. Lots of places had them, but only a size run. I remember pairs selling same day for $250 and ppl thinkin' that was too high.

copped breds a couple months after release for 230 its possible I mean this was more limited though.

Last edited:
Does SNKRS tell you if you didn't get the shoes? Ordered but haven't gotten any message or notification.

they dont always tell u that u didnt get em. this morning i was on line, and it said pending....then later it switch to sold out witout teling me i didnt get em.

best way to check is on ur snkrs app, does it say purchased?

you say you don’t want these

you said you are salty

you would have resold these if you copped these so that you can pay resale for another pair of jordan’s that someone else is reselling to you

“we have to play this game again”

some parts of this hobby is a game

these 1s would sit back in the day, now they are hyped for no reason

hype and resellers didn’t exist back then like they do now with bots.

so the part of the game we playing can play us

Agree with some of way you say, but see, that's the thing. A 'hobby' should not be a HASSLE. It should be something you enjoy. As you can see on these boards, many who spend a lot of $ are not enjoying the 'hassle', of this hobby. At the end of the day, all this 'game' and hobby boils down to are inconvenient trades. I overpay for a pair of kicks. Then I get someone else to overpay for a pair of kicks. Then I take the proceeds and overpay for another pair of kicks. And the BS goes on and one. If people trusted one another, it would just be a trade, A for B. But of course, that's usually not the case. That would be a real hobby.

It's real simple. All people like Nike have to do is implement the same model thats extremely successful in other 'hobbies.' Limited pre-orders with a non-refundable % down in the beginning. Those who flake on their pre-orders lose the shoes, and the retail stores put them up for sale along with another limited release-day allotment made available on 'physical release day.' It still maintains 'hype' and exclusivity, and people who are sincere get what they want. It's already been done for everything from jewelry and numismatics to model trains and stamps. Stores also do it for limited run fitted hats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom