Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are pretty nice, especially for $127 out the door :pimp: (they let me use a vip reward and a $25 gift card I had). For that price I couldn’t be happier! Also, Sean Go is my guy and I love his videos, but to say the quality on these is “nowhere near” SBB is a bit of a stretch. Looking at my pair (which is butter af) I can’t agree with that at all. The leather on mine is very nice minus the black parts, which is also true for the SBBs. Idk. I think dudes really believe SBBs was made out of some high end Italian leather or something when they’re clearly not. They have same stuff that’s on these bred toes (could be wrong, I don’t own shattereds) . My 2 cents.

Last edited:
These are pretty nice, especially for $127 out the door :pimp: (they let me use a vip reward and a $25 gift card I had). For that price I couldn’t be happier! Also, Sean Go is my guy and I love his videos, but to say the quality on these is “nowhere near” SBB is a bit of a stretch. Looking at my pair (which is butter af) I can’t agree with that at all. The leather on mine is very nice minus the black parts, which is also true for the SBBs. Idk. I think dudes really believe SBBs was made out of some high Italian leather or something when they’re clearly not. They have the same stuff that’s on these bred toes. My 2 cents.
You need to watermark this post

Here’s how it went on my end :lol:

Yesterday I was on the phone with my gdad about something important. Kept getting calls from my doctor and spam and etc (like 4 or 5 the span of 10 minutes lol) and having to put him on hold.. so when the next call came I just let it go to voicemail.

Got off the phone w/ him like 7 minutes later. I look up the # and its from Jimmy Jazz :sick: luckily I called them back and nobody had claimed my pair yet so the employee still let me reserve them :smokin

I got the L on the FTA app, but hit on FTA :smokin both companies I only had a 7 minute lead.

4E77CC7F-7E73-4906-85CE-72B471D7C515.jpeg

I've had some great luck with this speak it into existence stuff and it feels amazing

Yup I was one of these people who thought these were gonna be kinda easy but boi was I wrong I struck out everywhere raffles, and online I guess it’s resell for me but down the line these will be a classic
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if down the line these are one of those pairs people are going to wish they had if they didn't get. Especially since it's a Chicago colored pair. MJ never wore them, but they look like a pair he could've rocked. It sucks that JB was passing out so many Ls today.

if spots implemented a system where gotta show em the size of the kicks youre rocking and cop that size, stuff like that wouldnt happen. resellers would be screwed for the most part lol.

but that will never happen.
One of the guys in our group text was waiting in line for an unclaimed pair in 11 for Grimeyy and was told they had it but a kid in front of them changed his size from an 8.5 to an 11 ao unfortunately he wasn’t able to get Grimeyy a pair

Also I know 3 guys personally that got 20 FTL app accounts.

Lots of resellers are just making multiple app accounts and hitting VIP thresholds

These apps are a gift and curse now that everyone is trying they best to get a leg up on them.

If you can you should be trying to finesse another account with a family member or gf

You're right that it's an arms race now with the Foot apps but it's still a mostly fair raffle. One entry is one entry and it's out of the hands of the store employees. That is the most important factor. Much much better than the days of the resellers just having the employees rig the raffles for them. At certain stores, I used to not hit on super GR releases like the Holiday 11s. And let's not even start on Nike's trash systems for releases.

One of the guys in our group text was waiting in line for an unclaimed pair in 11 for Grimeyy and was told they had it but a kid in front of them changed his size from an 8.5 to an 11 ao unfortunately he wasn’t able to get Grimeyy a pair

theres all types of wrong wit what happened there. OBV reseller if he went from a size 8.5 to an 11. nobodys foot has that huge of a range lol. i wouldnt have done anything to the kid like physicalwise like jack him or press him, but i would have at the very least said something to let people know that kids only gonna resell them and thats not even his size. basically call him out so he looks like a dbag while hes in store.

stores aint got no time to be implementing some type of "let me see your shoe size before i sell this to you" crap.

Lets stop being silly. its life.

it was just a thought. and i already said but itll never happen. relax.

and i heard of a few select boutiques doing something similar. cant rememver which off thetop of my head. but it was a combo of buy your size only/gotta wear em out the store.

These are pretty nice, especially for $127 out the door :pimp: (they let me use a vip reward and a $25 gift card I had). For that price I couldn’t be happier! Also, Sean Go is my guy and I love his videos, but to say the quality on these is “nowhere near” SBB is a bit of a stretch. Looking at my pair (which is butter af) I can’t agree with that at all. The leather on mine is very nice minus the black parts, which is also true for the SBBs. Idk. I think dudes really believe SBBs was made out of some high end Italian leather or something when they’re clearly not. They have the same stuff that’s on these bred toes. My 2 cents.
It’s obvi you have some fufu boards because my SBBs are THE GREATEST THINGS I ever put on my feet

Back
Top Bottom