Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn’t too thrilled with the quality of leather on the rare airs.... these should be fun to work with
5E48EE64-799A-432F-B956-EA1EFBDADE8B.jpeg

Yeah, i already forgot about frags a long time ago

shoe is fire but i can live with out them
Yeah, I think the Frags dope (having a black tongue like MJ's Black Toe PE which is how the actual Black Toes should have been, and I'm a fan of blue), but I'm sure I'm keeping my Game Royals as is.

Wasn't desperate for them, but kinda glad I got them at retail. No way I would have paid reseller prices.

Held a couple pairs of game royals in hand today. Really inconsistent materials on them. One pair had flat full grain leather white side panels, and the other had tumbled side panels similar to bred toes. They all had plastic black ankle collars like Chicago’s though, and the blue around the ankle didn’t seem as soft as the blue around the toe panel (which was decent soft leather similar to UNC or black toe). Didn’t see any with tumbled toe boxes.

Overall a decent release, but I’m stuck with the rare airs I bought last year. These are just too similar.

Has anybody experience mold showing up on the black leather? I pulled out my breds and noticed a few spots. I'm wondering how to fully clean this..

Back
Top Bottom