Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
couple shots on the galaxy:smokin
IMG_20180317_162652_395.jpg

IMG_20180317_164136_008.jpg

IMG_20180317_162809_301.jpg

Why you lace them up but keep the lace bag on there tucked away :emoji_thinking:

i can see black and whites coming back with the remastered treatment even tho the 2014 was nicely executed...hopefully we see neutral greys first tho

They just released 3 years ago lol
It'll be 4 years this November since the Blk/Whites released. There's only been 3 or 4 years between all the recent re-releases of the Blk/Reds, Black Toes, and Royals. It will be almost 5 (4 yrs, 7 months) years since the last time the Shadows dropped when they drop next month, and that's the longest gap we've had so far between the recent re-releases. And except for the Neutral Greys and a couple of the Metallics, I think it's the only OG to have not yet re-released since JB started this whole "remastered" thing in 2015. So yeah, a drop of the Blk/Whites this year or next would be totally normal, on schedule, and expected IMO.

It'll be 4 years this November since the Blk/Whites released. There's only been 3 or 4 years between all the recent re-releases of the Blk/Reds, Black Toes, and Royals. It will be almost 5 (4 yrs, 7 months) years since the last time the Shadows dropped when they drop next month, and that's the longest gap we've had so far between the recent re-releases. And except for the Neutral Greys and a couple of the Metallics, I think it's the only OG to have not yet re-released since JB started this whole "remastered" thing in 2015. So yeah, a drop of the Blk/Whites this year or next would be totally normal, on schedule, and expected IMO.
pretty much this, but we’re waiting on more than just a couple metallics...black, green, purple, orange, and maroon

blue chicagos do nothing for me
My opinion is that they do nothing for most, but since the Bred Toe sold out, and 2018 has a general histeria since things aren’t as available, everyone thinks they really need these. Initial reactions weren’t nearly as positive or interested as now. Same for the Shadow 1 IMO

My opinion is that they do nothing for most, but since the Bred Toe sold out, and 2018 has a general histeria since things aren’t as available, everyone thinks they really need these. Initial reactions weren’t nearly as positive or interested as now. Same for the Shadow 1 IMO
I wouldn’t say most.

Back
Top Bottom