Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Post pics, might just be glitter which is usually easy to wipe off.
IMG_6354.JPG

You can see some white spots under the swoosh. I'm thinking of using the jason mark solvent to clean it.

I think that would be a better custom job anyways. Whats gonna be your donor pair?

Laser tongues. I was talking with a custom dude and my original intention was the black toe tongue but he was telling me that the if I want the tag redone like the Chicago, the black lettering would be too dark. So i suggested the gray lettering on the lasers and he was like it can be done. Won't look 100% but it will do for me.

Everyone be on the look out as EBay has a 15% off everything coupon that suppose to drop just for today. Heard it on Iheart radio this morning and it sent me an alert through ebay app. Clicked on it but it didn't appear. Some time today it should be active...

IMG_6354.JPG

You can see some white spots under the swoosh. I'm thinking of using the jason mark solvent to clean it.
I used an ultraviolet light from a fish tank to kill off mold that kept coming back in a wardrobe after a pipe had burst. If you're getting it, then you probably have high humidity for some reason.
You'll need to clean the box/paper as well if it is mold otherwise it's just gonna come back.

IMG_6354.JPG

If the JM doesn't clean it it's probably not "glitter". Looks a bit different than what I've seen on my pairs. Yours is not as shiny as far as I can see from your pic.

Everyone be on the look out as EBay has a 15% off everything coupon that suppose to drop just for today. Heard it on Iheart radio this morning and it sent me an alert through ebay app. Clicked on it but it didn't appear. Some time today it should be active...
15% Off Everything!*
Share with friends and family!
Use code PSPRINGTIME.

Shop Now
Ends 3/20, 7pm PT. Min. $25 purchase. Max $50 discount.

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on March 20, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PSPRINGTIME
Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 9:00 AM PST March 20, 2018 until 7:00 PM PST on March 20, 2018. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.eBay.ca and eBay.ca and will be capped at a maximum discount value of $50. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Thanks for the response guys. I got rid of the paper inside as soon as i spotted it. It's weird because i have the chicagos, royals and balcktoes stacked on top of one another with the breds and the molding only showed in the breds. I'll try JM first and then UV and see what happens. I'll give an update later on so if anybody runs into a similar issue this can be reference.

Thanks for the response guys. I got rid of the paper inside as soon as i spotted it. It's weird because i have the chicagos, royals and balcktoes stacked on top of one another with the breds and the molding only showed in the breds. I'll try JM first and then UV and see what happens. I'll give an update later on so if anybody runs into a similar issue this can be reference.
I found these a while back at the bottom of a pile of shoes in a charity shop They were crushed to hell and all the black was mouldy. In the end I had to deglaze to and reseal those bits cos it was all spotty even after clearing it up. You might find the bits you got will still look flat after cleaning if the mold has eaten into the finish.
20180320_145930.jpg

I found these a while back at the bottom of a pile of shoes in a charity shop They were crushed to hell and all the black was mouldy. In the end I had to deglaze to and reseal those bits cos it was all spotty even after clearing it up. You might find the bits you got will still look flat after cleaning if the mold has eaten into the finish.
20180320_145930.jpg
damn. hopefully mine isn't that bad.. Will keeping it out in the sun help? After I spotted these spots I was going to try to clean them as much as possible and then rock them.

damn. hopefully mine isn't that bad.. Will keeping it out in the sun help? After I spotted these spots I was going to try to clean them as much as possible and then rock them.
In theory sunlight should help to kill the spores off if there is any. but moisture needs to be low. less than 50% humidity from what I read.
Re-sealing is the easiest thing to do anyway. really hard to screw it up unless you have pure 'fat finger syndrome'.

In theory sunlight should help to kill the spores off if there is any. but moisture needs to be low. less than 50% humidity from what I read.
Re-sealing is the easiest thing to do anyway. really hard to screw it up unless you have pure 'fat finger syndrome'.
I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

The game royal jordan 1 will be a great summer shoe! Anyone know if its general release or Limited? Im in Canada not sure if that makes a a difference.

Also, I just recently got the bred 1's 2013 release, is it normal to be a little tight on the pinky if you go TTS

I’ve never once considered making customs before but lately I’ve been thinking if I can score a pair of blue Chi’s, making custom poor man frags would be cool. Seems like it wouldn’t be too much work painting the toebox black.

Im keeping mine as is. I learned a long time ago it's not for me. Also that box tag on a I's box is a bad decision. Guess I'll have to live with it.

Been off my game lately but just here's some info for the VA people in case. Raffle info for everybody coming later when I have it all together.. lot of rounds to make today. Gonna post in the Game Royal thread as well.

Victory Shopping Center
- Foot Locker (App Reservation)
- Shoe City (FCFS as of rn but I'll check again cause they're pretty shady lol)​

Chesapeake Square Mall
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-488-5558)
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles all day Wednesday)​

Greenbrier Mall
- Jimmy Jazz (Raffles all day Wednesday)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-424-4434)​

MacArthur Mall
- Foot Locker (App Reservation)​

Military Circle Mall
- DTLR (Unsure, check back Wednesday as they'll probably do a guaranteed raffle on Thursday in front of Bank of America 757-455-0733)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)
- Jimmy Jazz (Unsure, check back Wednesday as they'll probably do a guaranteed raffle on Thursday in front of Bank of America 757-461-3705)​

Janaf Shopping Center
- Shoe City (Have to call back today, seemed like a disconnected line at the moment 757-455-6333)​

Lynnhaven Mall
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)
- Foot Action (App Reservation)​

Pembroke Mall

Peninsula Town Center
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-827-2750)​

Patrick Henry Mall
- DTLR (Have to call back today, seemed like a disconnected line at the moment 757-249-0216)
- FNL (Unsure, check back Wednesday 757-881-9300)

Southern Shopping Center
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)​

Plaza @ Newmarket
- DTLR (Raffles yesterday and today from opening hours to 5 PM)​

Creme 321 most likely will either do a FCFS guaranteed ticket (be prepared to spend retail on kicks for the ticket, then another retail drop on release date.. so basically over retail) or a FCFS on the release date like they did with Bred Toes.

Back
Top Bottom