• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Meant to do this earlier but anyways. Little reflective post lol

So around 2015 I was still pretty ignorant of how the shoe game worked :lol: fast forwarding to the Chi release. Did my most work yet and bombed every raffle, saw people posting pics left and right. The one pic I remember that made me salty AF was from @dunksrnice

air-jordan-1-chicago-1.jpg

I was gonna unsub but the thread was delivering :rofl: **** near 3 years later and I finally got mine :smokin

IMG_2587.JPG

Meant to do this earlier but anyways. Little reflective post lol

So around 2015 I was still pretty ignorant of how the shoe game worked :lol: fast forwarding to the Chi release. Did my most work yet and bombed every raffle, saw people posting pics left and right. The one pic I remember that made me salty AF was from @dunksrnice

air-jordan-1-chicago-1.jpg

I was gonna unsub but the thread was delivering :rofl: **** near 3 years later and I finally got mine :smokin

IMG_2587.JPG
Nice man. That was my exact story when the frags dropped. 3 years later they are mine. And same with the chis and many others since, I wouldnt have most of them without help from good friends, i def strike out at retail more than most. I blame crappy norcal allocations.

Need to hit on the game royals with 9min headstart, snowstorm in the northeast, probably wnt b able to make it to the mall for checkin!! Resellers tryin get $280 for these!! Anybody payin resell for these is trippin!! Imo

^^^ Go to the game royal thread, BabyJ and others have been blessing people with codes. BabyJ has posted 2 codes just on this page

Blue Chicago's looking real nice but I'll admire it on your feets. I just dont need them. Gotta start thinking about copping less shoes since i still only have 2 feet and i don't get to wear sneakers much.

Back
Top Bottom