Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These aren't done yet lol just gotta get the tag painted blue/white in Chi Style but here ya go
20180410_164449.jpg
Yeah the tongue label is the deciding factor.

Swapping black toe’s for game royals seems perfect til the tongue label comes in. Not that visible on foot though as long as it isn’t offensive.. dunno. I’m OG or nothing..

Yeah the tongue label is the deciding factor.

Swapping black toe’s for game royals seems perfect til the tongue label comes in. Not that visible on foot though as long as it isn’t offensive.. dunno. I’m OG or nothing..

I was hashing out ideas with a customizer and the laser tongues seemed perfect in my eyes because it'll be less paint/dye with the transitioning of the color of the letters. That gray is so light, 1 layer of white paint and1 or two of blue paint/dye on the outside and boom got my blue chi's. No other tag I think would work as best for my goal. Unless nike released a triple white with a white tag and off-white letters.(which they should totally do in a low)

Sudeikis is the GAWD, period. He's literally everything I wish I would've been if I'd had the balls to get into comedy coming outta college instead of sports PR. Dude is just always doing it.
You and I should have a YouTube chat clowning on a certain portly hypebeast s wardrobe choices, possibly in a Jim Rome type format.

Sudeikis is the GAWD, period. He's literally everything I wish I would've been if I'd had the balls to get into comedy coming outta college instead of sports PR. Dude is just always doing it.
All 3 of those dudes (Sudeikis, Forte and Hader) came on at the same time and are each pure gold in their own unique way yet perfectly complimenting each other.

You and I should have a YouTube chat clowning on a certain portly hypebeast s wardrobe choices.

:rofl:
Well, a lot of people think that they have to OD on ridiculous looking stuff, if only because it's "hype" or valuable. Sudeikis shows you can just blow the doors off dudes while still being ridiculously understated.

All 3 of those dudes (Sudeikis, Forte and Hader) came on at the same time and are each pure gold in their own unique way yet perfectly complimenting each other.

True. But Sudeikis matches being hilarious with Michael Che's style and the ability to pull Olivia Wilde. GAWD.

Related, I'm loving the current SNL crew. The guys playing Trump's sons need their own show. Aidy Bryant gotta go, tho.

True. But Sudeikis matches being hilarious with Michael Che's style and the ability to pull Olivia Wilde. GAWD.

Related, I'm loving the current SNL crew. The guys playing Trump's sons need their own show. Aidy Bryant gotta go, tho.
Current crew is getting there. The writing staff needs an overhaul.

Back
Top Bottom