Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Once i select stores, size on the footapp. Do i need to be on the app like the adidas app or do i just let it do its thing and it will notify me if I'm confirmed?

Once the countdown ends it will notify you
Then open the app and see if you hit
If you hit you have around 60-90 min to confirm

Can't get enough of these
20180411_121711.jpg

@plansb You just reminded me that I need to pull out my Dovers again. One of my aglets fell off the first time I wore them :frown:

are your toeboxes slightly mismatched as far as leather creasablity ? mine are and it makes me a little sad, because its a gem of a shoe otherwise.

My right shoe has like a small wave wrinkle going on, the left shoe hasn’t really creased oddly enough. I’m worn them about a dozen times usually 4-6 hours of wear each time.

You should wear beaters during raffle runs
Employees will look at beaters and say poor guy he really needs them shadows
You walk in with heat they will be like....look at this guy wearing heat...then throw your ticket in the trash :lol:
Lol, fortunately I have built up a good rapport with a couple finishline and shoe palace employees so it doesn't matter. I used to think the same thing, then I also thought if I wear beaters they may assume I’m broke and looking to resell so they may be like eff this dude on the count of that.

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom