Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not sure where to post this so I guess I'll ask here. The Phat lows, they run tts? Or size up bc of the thick tongue? Not a huge fan of them but I want that old Jeter pair for collection purpses.

It’s not even the tongue really... the ankle collar has a really think ring of padding, and the toe box is extremely narrow. I only ever owned the cement version tts, but based on those I’d say go at least half up for more comfort. Could get away with tts in a pinch, but half up would be far more comfortable.

Not the only one. I'm good on all four. They're solid, I wish good luck to all of those that want them, but I'm passing.

I actually liked the Blue ones. I was nicely surprised to find that they would hit FA which means I could def get them through the footapps but Im just not that into them. If that was leather, I would have been allllll over the Blue Moons.

15191403506315.jpg

Code boys just hanging by...:nerd::lol:

I actually liked the Blue ones. I was nicely surprised to find that they would hit FA which means I could def get them through the footapps but Im just not that into them. If that was leather, I would have been allllll over the Blue Moons.
The Clay Green pair has been the only one that really jumped out to me. But like you, not the biggest fan of the suede, and I wish the swoosh was black.

Back
Top Bottom