Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Saw these pics in a group
6AAF0F08-E0A5-49D0-ADBC-A8C3590652EC.jpeg

A5885B82-B2F8-4605-B0BB-C44DD262E777.jpeg
Info on maroon socks in the back?

Took an L on FTL app. Always take Ls on there. Do you have to be on the app when the timer ends?

Nope, just need 5+ accounts lol.

Looking like SNKRS is the last chance. And if it’s anything like the Melo drop this morning it ain’t gonna be pretty.

Shoe palace at galleria Dallas is a double win on clays. Me and the wife both got a call. There was only like 15 tickets in the raffle box at 8pm yesterday. Don't think anybody knew about it

I hit on literally every single release at that store This release was a mess though, Galleria ended Thursday but SP Stonebriar is going through Sunday. I hit Galleria and I got 3 tickets in at Stonebriar. I need a double up

I hit on literally every single release at that store This release was a mess though, Galleria ended Thursday but SP Stonebriar is going through Sunday. I hit Galleria and I got 3 tickets in at Stonebriar. I need a double up
I was thinking the same thing about that location. Win at that location almost everytime too. They don't backdoor. don't waste your time with shoepalace in hurst. Female will offer you to pay 40$ to hold one for you. Took an L on that one

are the 2013 barons decent leather or will they be disappointing? only really want 2017 royal quality

Just get royals lol but they're not bad quality. White parts are pretty soft black parts, are ok. People will say trash but they're not if you give them a proper break in

Well That's kinda gross and somewhat rude. But no I didn't puke, I went out turtle finding with my lil nephews and slipped on mud. We didn't find a turtle but we chased a rabbit around for fun.
How is it rude? When there's stuff on the tongue it usually came from above. It wouldn't be the first time on this board that its happened.

How is it rude? When there's stuff on the tongue it usually came from above. It wouldn't be the first time on this board that its happened.

Just the idea of puking and just letting it sit on my shoe just seems like a "why tf would i do that?" moment I guess maybe not rude lol no pun intended but it left a bad taste in my mouth

I was thinking the same thing about that location. Win at that location almost everytime too. They don't backdoor. don't waste your time with shoepalace in hurst. Female will offer you to pay 40$ to hold one for you. Took an L on that one

They hooked me up one time. It was the Cream White Yeezy release. I hit my raffle and as I’m picking up the shoes, the store manager says “Why don’t you get a pair for your girl too? What size is she?” He sent someone to the back to grab it and I turned to her and said, “Babe, you ain’t wearing these, we’re reselling them.” HAHAHA

L on Footlocker and Footaction. I take it or leave it nowadays especially after Thursday seeing the resellers haggling for the Jordans at 87 and Cottage SMH.

Back
Top Bottom