Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
According to Youtuber Seth Fowler, who previewed all the pairs @ a Jordan brand event, the midsoles and white leather parts are not white, but sail/summit white/off white-or whatever Jb is calling it now.
Wow I need then. Love that vintage look..smh talked myself into this shoe

Pretty mad I can’t get the yellows man. Paid the ATC price for blues and greens since price is already starting to shoot up.

Gonna try running a bot while at work in hopes that something else hits as well.

Going to throw my name in the Hat for the blue moons if I don't cop not no biggie:wink:

Last edited:
!!!
air-jordan-1-best-hand-in-the-game-21.jpg

In a fcfs line at one of my local city gears for the clay greens. Pretty chill camp we sat our chairs out around 6 and slept in the car until just now. They open in 30. Hope these are worth it in hand. I don’t mind chill camp outs like this but some are just a no go. Prolly has a lot to do with it being a weekday too. Good luck to everybody

Thought I was slick getting to my local SP at 6:45 and they were doing FCFS at 8. They sold outta these clay greens before I even got in the door lolol. Trying not to sound like an old fart or an impatient person but that was not cool

Back
Top Bottom