Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
302F7804-CDA4-44A9-BC4B-60A2504E4C0F.jpeg

Won @ FTL for my boy. They're ok.

I just put in a borderline low ball bid on Stockx if it don’t hit then oh well I guess. Never had fighting chance. Face ID failed with SNKRS saying I’d created a new password smh. By the time I got in it was donzo. I never get anything good. Frags, SBBs, SWs and now these :smh:.

Why on Earth would you use Face ID on SNKRS given the issues the app has? There hasn’t been enough development time for Nike’s developers to refine Touch ID in the app (or maybe Nike hasn’t been putting enough resources into refining the app itself).

Why on Earth would you use Face ID on SNKRS given the issues the app has? There hasn’t been enough development time for Nike’s developers to refine Touch ID in the app (or maybe Nike hasn’t been putting enough resources into refining the app itself).

Face ID has worked for me seamlessly on SNKRS before on past releases. This time I guess it was my fault I don’t remember changing my password. But all I had to do was log out and log back in before the the launch and I would’ve at least had a fighting chance. Face ID works way better than Touch ID on SNKRS IMO. And what else would I use on an IPhone X? You have to use Face ID unless you’re gonna type it in which is an auto L.

What about any of the alternate cws? Or do you think NA branding should only be used on OG cws?
Honestly, I think 1s look better with the Nike air branding vs the jumpman. 3s and 4s look good to me either way. I was never turned off when they started doing so back in 99 especially when it was on the retro+ colors. I only have 1 image of shoes like the Oreo, tour 4s, cool grey, Columbia’s and they all look fire in my mind.

I appreciate when the NA returns to OG colors but I don’t complaint if it doesn’t have it. If NA is on a new colorway on models other than 1s, I just think it’s funny because I think it’s a gimmic to make more sales.

I’m more interested in materials than NA at the end of the day but I do think it’s funny that the 88 3s were half done by Nike.

Honestly, I think 1s look better with the Nike air branding vs the jumpman. 3s and 4s look good to me either way. I was never turned off when they started doing so back in 99 especially when it was on the retro+ colors. I only have 1 image of shoes like the Oreo, tour 4s, cool grey, Columbia’s and they all look fire in my mind.

I appreciate when the NA returns to OG colors but I don’t complaint if it doesn’t have it. If NA is on a new colorway on models other than 1s, I just think it’s funny because I think it’s a gimmic to make more sales.

I’m more interested in materials than NA at the end of the day but I do think it’s funny that the 88 3s were half done by Nike.

Interesting, I’ve always hated “Jumpman Air” because it legitimately doesn’t make sense because “Nike Air” designates the brand’s technology. It would have been better if they just left a solo Jumpman on the heel like they have with the AJ10-it looks MUCH cleaner that way. I obviously own/owned some pre-2013 Jumpman retros of 3s and 4s but I’ve tried to avoid buying any of them as much as possible because of this nonsense branding. I wish I could also avoid this with the 5s and 6s tbh.

I don’t even consider Jumpman Branded 1s for purchase and have long purged my collection of that trash.

Last edited:
i think im with bigj505 bigj505 on the jumpman thing. doesnt bother me at all. the largest bulk of my sneaker collecting and enthusiasm began when the jumpman was on everything and there was barely a swoosh in sight. like the OG treatment but the jumpman wouldnt stop me from getting a pair that i like.

This kind of thinking is why we don’t get very many NA retros. People are okay with Jumpman branding and still buy the shoes.

The OG models didn’t have Jumpman branding on the heel, I don’t see why we can’t just bring ALL the original designs back to how things used to look (including shape and branding).

Back
Top Bottom