Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20180501_224558324_LL.jpg
Ok Quality!!!

Did not play for green or blue today, all my efforts will be on scoring ochre overseas. Going to be a night fight...

Pardon my ignorance, when checking in on the Footlocker app, does it have to be checked at the actual store that is having them? Or can we go to any Footlocker to check in?

Pardon my ignorance, when checking in on the Footlocker app, does it have to be checked at the actual store that is having them? Or can we go to any Footlocker to check in?

you can get the extra minute literally anywhere in the country (people post check in codes with zip codes in here pretty often) and then modify the locations afterwards...

which puts them behind anyone that already entered. It will work if you do it early (and if everyone else does it too).............But changing stores and all that to check in actually hurts your chances. Especially for limited releases. YES, YOU CAN STILL WIN, but ive found that i lose more often on an account where ive tried that check in method)

Local stores can put in the zip code of whatever store you`re trying to enter and get the code for you. Thats how i check in at chicago stores when i live in saint louis, My ex wifes brother works there and he gives me the code every time.

Back
Top Bottom