• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Repped.

Call your FTA's. Town East Mesquite (Dallas) got a late shipment. Took an early lunch break and picked up the only 11 they had. Coulda scooped more sizes but I'll left it for the rest of y'all.

Irving said their shipment was coming too. I may have to call around after I get off. Won't make it at lunch. I got a green but trying to score a pair for my boy. He gone owe me big time lmao

Towneast sold out they have plenty in the office though

You stop by? I thought it was weird they pulled my pair somewhere other than the office. Never done that before on this limited stuff....I didn't look in the office though to see if there was more.

Employees probably keeping those.

Irving said their shipment was coming too. I may have to call around after I get off. Won't make it at lunch. I got a green but trying to score a pair for my boy. He gone owe me big time lmao

im gonna stop pass my local FA. i know Flight 23 pairs will be gone by 3:30 so i wont go there

I never saw greens in the FTA app...I saw the blues but they got removed too. Didn't care cause I got those at FTL

called my FTA and they said they have 9 pairs in my size. i guess they got alot since its a flight 23 location

Did they really just make the satin backboard in women's sizes?
I honestly can't believe they're still trying to make the women's exclusive ones a thing when virtually all of them have sat. Also this 4 colour release is a total cluster.

Back
Top Bottom