Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wow, I'm surprised I got through on Kicksusa. Now for the same luck to hopefully happen tomorrow.

Makes sense.

Attachments

• 2A02C716-B691-4C56-8467-A78F3B9872D4.jpeg
    2A02C716-B691-4C56-8467-A78F3B9872D4.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 16
daruma daruma Yeah, it came a few minutes later. Kicksusa has been good to me lately. Got through on Shadows for one of my friends.

Has anyone in here been able to reserve anything on the FTL app with only a 7 minute head start?

Thanks for the feedback everyone, it’s the first time attempting to use the app. Maybe because the footsites that have these apps usually equals an L for me :smh:

Fact:
It's way better to buy within the NT network and just repay the favor down the line.
If you feel like you're not in the position to be able to return the favor, at least pay above retail.
Buying off trusted and active NT members at least sort of ensures that your pair is legit and the
transaction is almost guaranteed to be hassle free.

You know damn well these dudes aren’t trying to pay other NTers resell prices + shipping, regardless if they can return the favor or not.

just a question

clays are a little higher priced than blue moons cause there’s more blue moons?

Just asking does anyone rock Any Air Force 1 nike snkers. Looking to grab a all white and white with a black Swoosh On them never owner of pair before. Like to hear your thoughts. Looking to rock them with some shorts this year.

Gotta lift yourself up by the bootstraps tbh

Like MJ himself once said “If they can ask you for spare change they can say ‘Welcome to McDonald’s, can I help you please?'”

Https://thesource.com/2014/04/04/ch...eap-he-refuses-to-give-money-to-the-homeless/

You have a very narrow minded perspective of the world and the people in it, in my opinion. And that’s all I’m gonna say cause I know you like to drag things out in threads. Hit me in the PMs if you want to have a real discussion.

Back
Top Bottom