Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm going to regret not copping royals for cheap right now. I already know it. Just didnt grab it because i knew i wouldnt wear them enough.

who’s the top 4

tenor.gif

:lol:

Things seem to be settling down a bit now that the satins are nearly done and the suede pack is just about up.

What other colorway
S do we have to look forward to with the AJ1. Outside of that royal blue pack, is there anything else announced?

Things seem to be settling down a bit now that the satins are nearly done and the suede pack is just about up.

What other colorwayS do we have to look forward to with the AJ1. Outside of that royal blue pack, is there anything else announced?
Yep. Settling down. Homage to home and the hyper royals. That’s it, which I am okay with.

I think I'm good on 1s for the rest of the year if no OGs are coming out lol I only want those and a few specials now. The suede pack didn't sway me, b/red toes were redundant, still debating gold toes(patent leather is a turn off), Kawhi's are just plain ugly to me, got my game royals and shadows and I'm good right now. If a metallic releases or if there is a black/white release than I'm pretty much sitting out til 2019. Gonna scoop up a real pair of frags with all this money being saved

Edit: Think imma get BC3 and if B/red IV's come out for black Friday like rumors have been speculating than I'm copping those.

Back
Top Bottom