Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@zubreme  I told you man. That is the shoe people will regret sleeping on this past week. The leather is butter, the liner is crazy. Very nicely done.

Are they more comfortable than the og high releases of 2013?

Yes. The suedish lining makes these feel real nice. As mentioned before, the leather is soft and the denim stands out irl. I'd say more comfortable than breds and shadows from 2013. Makes me want to throw waxed cotton laces on all my 1s

Dudes acting like it's easy to obtain a size 12.5 :smh: .. if he said the 12 was too tight let him cook in them 13s.

Then he proceeds to say it's just the lighting in the pics, he mentions he purchased a legit pair on release day, gave examples of what he looked for during his legit check (pretty sure he knows what to look for since he already had/has a legit pair), and ya still tellin him to post more pics in the LC section .. tough crowd to please when it comes to these Royals :lol:

Dudes acting like it's easy to obtain a size 12.5 :smh: .. if he said the 12 was too tight let him cook in them 13s.

Then he proceeds to say it's just the lighting in the pics, he mentions he purchased a legit pair on release day, gave examples of what he looked for during his legit check (pretty sure he knows what to look for since he already had/has a legit pair), and ya still tellin him to post more pics in the LC section .. tough crowd to please when it comes to these Royals :lol:

Exactly! Finding a 12.5 is like finding a unicorn. :lol:

I'm a 12 as well. As in measured size, not some "I like them to fit snug/loose so I get a 12" size. I have both the Royals and Breds in a 12. Royals are TTS. Breds are tighter, but not anything to warrant getting another size. You're talking about a whole size increase fitting comfortable. Maybe it's just the tightness/looseness you like to feel in the shoes that determine you're choice of size. In any case, you have a pair. Enjoy them.

I think it is laughable when people try to tell someone how a shoe should fit for them. And then get on them saying a shoe shouldn't be snug. Everyone has a different foot, what would be snug for one individual could be wide for another. All that is subjective. My measured tts is an 11.5. I wear that for my Kobes and running shoes. However in most Jordans I should wear an 11. For example, Everyone says XI run small but my tts is to big in an 11.5 I need 11s. It all depends on the individual.

I think it is laughable when people try to tell someone how a shoe should fit for them. And then get on them saying a shoe shouldn't be snug. Everyone has a different foot, what would be snug for one individual could be wide for another. All that is subjective. My measured tts is an 11.5. I wear that for my Kobes and running shoes. However in most Jordans I should wear an 11. For example, Everyone says XI run small but my tts is to big in an 11.5 I need 11s. It all depends on the individual.
Exactly. Even a bigger joke, when I used to work at FTL during college, people used to try stuff on then ask ME if I thought the shoes were too tight or loose 

How am I supposed to answer that?  "I think they feel too tight on you, bro" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. Even a bigger joke, when I used to work at FTL during college, people used to try stuff on then ask ME if I thought the shoes were too tight or loose 

How am I supposed to answer that?  "I think they feel too tight on you, bro" :lol:  

Right? I know how you feel I use to work at nike during college. Always had the same reaction lol. The worst thing I ever came across was this lady came into the store one day with legit paper cut outs of her like 10 kids feet and she wanted me to find their size from a paper cut out lol.

Last edited:
finding your shoe size is a very trial and error process lol. you really have to own the shoe in order to know whether a size will be too big or too small, what's funny tho is that people think that's on the store and try to return worn shoes that they decided didn't fit right

At the same time though some stores won't let you try on limited releases. Either buy them or leave Is their mindset lol

Last edited:
Right? I know how you feel I use to work at nike during college. Always had the same reaction lol. The worst thing I ever came across was this lady came into the store one day with legit paper cut outs of her like 10 kids feet and she wanted me to find their size from a paper cut out lol.
roll.gif
 I guess you just put the paper cutout on the measure lol 

I'm trying to decide on an 11 or 11.5 in Breds right now. Royals in 11 fit with about 1/4 of an inch of room leftover. decisions decisions

roll.gif

I'm trying to decide on an 11 or 11.5 in Breds right now. Royals in 11 fit with about 1/4 of an inch of room leftover. decisions decisions
My experience with 1s is that they fight tight as hell to begin with and then break in nicely and are pretty loose. TTS is always the safest bet tho.

Even my Lance Mountain's, I feel like I could've gone down half a size. But thats a completely different shoe altogether

roll.gif

I had royals for a short period and I honestly didn't see much of a difference between them and the breds. but I have strange feet all together, my left foot is semi-noticeably larger than my right. like I'm probably a true 10.5 on my right foot and then a true 10.75 on my left...but I have wide feet so it an evens out to an 11

I'm a 12 as well. As in measured size, not some "I like them to fit snug/loose so I get a 12" size. I have both the Royals and Breds in a 12. Royals are TTS. Breds are tighter, but not anything to warrant getting another size. You're talking about a whole size increase fitting comfortable. Maybe it's just the tightness/looseness you like to feel in the shoes that determine you're choice of size. In any case, you have a pair. Enjoy them.

It's not just measured length bro. It's width as well.

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback.Gonna go with 11 then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom