Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats decent if they are legit. Not having the box would be a huge question mark for me though because if it's a brand new pair what happened to the box..

Thats decent if they are legit. Not having the box would be a huge question mark for me though because if it's a brand new pair what happened to the box..

hey man, mine got trashed when i dropped the box from about 9 feet high :lol: still need a replacement bred box

its sketchy in a way but $280 is a good price for DS pair box or no box.

Last edited:
EXTREMELY late reply. :rofl:
Might benefit others rather than pm'ing him

What up @geraldg2309
! Do you leather lotion your DS pairs as well? Part of me wants to do it for longevity while the other part of me likes the factory new glue smell, haha.

Yeah I haven't put it on my DS pairs yet. I was thinking about it but I was just too lazy to unlace them all. :lol:

IMO though, it's not necessary cause they won't be getting out the box that much anyways, especially if they are stored correctly but feel free to do it if you want. If I feel the leather is starting to dry or something I would do it.

I don't get notifications anymore, my bad V :lol:

Btw those Gum 1's @Bboyd posted about a while back?

tumblr_mdxtymYiOK1r7rgtm.gif

IClTkRd.gif

we dont have pics those. either they are amazing like how im thinking in my mind or they will be complete trash which im 99% sure they will be

got this pre-owned pair yesterday for 225 in size 13, 

Bought a pair size 12 at release day which is my real size but did not know they run tight

finally can wear royal blue without hurting my feet 

Could only get my hands on an 11 on Sunday. They seem to fit like the other OG1, but maybe a little more padding.

I tried on a 10.5 as well but didn't want to buy a display pair.

should be just the lighting,

came with original receipt, launch product sticker,

also got the in-sole glue pattern, font on all tags and marks in box checked.
Yeah, the blue does look off IMO. You should post more pics in the LC section. Take pics of the size tag on tongue and back of sneaker.

Father's Day 1s are so much nicer in person than expected it's crazy. Suede lining and waxed cotton laces are a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom