• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@2ndName i like high top sneakers so the higher the better to me
Ah okay, so it's more preference, not like the mids are made with some low grade quality or something that I'm totally overlooking?  I'm eyeing a few pairs of mids just because the CW is sick and the price is right, plus no competition but wanted to see if it's a bad buy due to quality or something.

[@=/u/119944/2ndName]@2ndName[/@] i like high top sneakers so the higher the better to me
Ah okay, so it's more preference, not like the mids are made with some low grade quality or something that I'm totally overlooking?  I'm eyeing a few pairs of mids just because the CW is sick and the price is right, plus no competition but wanted to see if it's a bad buy due to quality or something.

all the mids suck, SRS

materials are ugly and cheap IMO

hi/mid dont matter to me. If they produce a better quality mid in OG colorways id cop no problem

mart da god mart da god I thought it was me bruh. Royals and Shadows feel like the same materials to me. I'm glad I copped because I like the shoe and no other reason.

cool grey and blackout mids are tight. Especially the blackout mids because you can't see the JM, [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Last edited:
I like highs better but there are a lot of mids I like ex: hall of fames and one of my fav 1s in General Olympic 1s

I bought the Georgetown mids and got rid of them instantly
lol I did too all the recent mids where trash cuz they were those phat 1s but older mids had nice material that metallic blue on the olympic 1s were butter and I'm still mad my bro lost my army Father's Day 1 mids smh those were nice! :smokin

Anybody know where I can find the dark army not the tan one in a 12 for a decent price? Lbs

Last edited:

any 1s with the jumpman are an automatic pass for me too

Yeah I just checked side by side and the Shadows aren't as smooth as the Royals. I might call it textured like leather. :smile:
Agree I think it's just called textured or corrected leather. Pebbled is completely different.

I'm having a heck of a time finding breds in a sz 11. Been so close but these dudes think that saying "my stuff is 100% legit" means that I don't have to see more than 1-2 blurry pics. Like imma drop $400+ on fakes

missed out on Champ pack on fnl had to settle for these :smh: not upset about quality at alllll

couldnt agree more F&F 1s>>>> 6s still waiting on my pair from SP[emoji]128077[/emoji] Anyone have any 1s they wanna trade for sc gloves? Size 11

Hey guys! So the 94' Chicago's I was eyeing finally sold right when I almost had enough money to get. I now see a size 9 pair for about the same price only problem is I wear a 10 regularly... Y'all think it's worth getting it? I wear my shoes loose laces anyway and wear a 9.5 in jordan 7s. Was the sizing really how it is now?

Hey guys! So the 94' Chicago's I was eyeing finally sold right when I almost had enough money to get. I now see a size 9 pair for about the same price only problem is I wear a 10 regularly... Y'all think it's worth getting it? I wear my shoes loose laces anyway and wear a 9.5 in jordan 7s. Was the sizing really how it is now?
If you're a 10 that size 9 is going to be wayyy to small imo. I just PM'd you 

Back
Top Bottom