Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Agreed. Don't like that pearl white. Coupled with the fact that I'm fairly certain most mids are made out of the same plastic they use for gallons of milk

I have a pair of beat up red mids with a grey sole and the leather on those are better than the leather on most of my ones. For real.

Then again I have a pair of blackout mids that feel like the milk gallon lol

1s>>>>>>>>those horrible excuses for a shoe
you :smokin baaaad lol if you think these suck

im saying those FF 1's are 100x better than the disgusting VI's that released. those had to be some of the worst, ugliest etc etc shoes ive seen in a very long time. yes even worse than the 3lab5 that first dropped :smh:

The FF 1s are not touching the 6s. The colors are wack, it's a sorry waste of NA, and the toe box his just horrendous. It's not even debatable, and I dnt even care for the pack.

1s>>>>>>>>those horrible excuses for a shoe
you :smokin baaaad lol if you think these suck

im saying those FF 1's are 100x better than the disgusting VI's that released. those had to be some of the worst, ugliest etc etc shoes ive seen in a very long time. yes even worse than the 3lab5 that first dropped :smh:

The FF 1s are not touching the 6s. The colors are wack, it's a sorry waste of NA, and the toe box his just horrendous. It's not even debatable, and I dnt even care for the pack.

bro why do you hate the toebox on the ff's so much :lol:

fam. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, I like them but that toebox really is ugly :lol:

Is there something about denim that wouldn't have let them cut the side parts out?

It was a unique idea, especially with the sole being a tribute to Jordan's NC colors and those three eyelet colors being the favorite colors of his children. That being said, should have had a gum sole, better toebox, and keep those lace eyelets matching the denim upper at least

Last edited:
One of the better drops this year, especially from a quality standpoint. Nobody is running up on me to examine my toebox so I could careless about that :lol: ... glad I got my pair :pimp:

"waste of NA" "gum sole" Toe Box"

a wise man once said " If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome"
Repped
Perfect execution [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
"To each his own...." 

The same people complaining that these FF 1's are trash whether it be that it needed gum soles or a better toe box are probably the same one picking up Champagne 6's and WTKDs this past weekend... I personally think Champagne 6's and WTKDs are both trash and I wouldn't have any other intentions on picking them up besides trying to flip them for something I actually wanted... BUT like I said, to each his own.. 

Back
Top Bottom