Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
NT, I need your help. I have a current trade offer from a local that I'm really interested in and need some advice. Dude has a DS sz 10 pair of 2013 OG Black/Red 1s and wants to trade them to me with 200$ on top for WTKD 6s and Tiff Hi's on my end. Seems like a pretty even trade as far as re-sell prices are concerned. I'm leaning more on the make this trade side. Any comments?

NT, I need your help. I have a current trade offer from a local that I'm really interested in and need some advice. Dude has a DS sz 10 pair of 2013 OG Black/Red 1s and wants to trade them to me with 200$ on top for WTKD 6s and Tiff Hi's on my end. Seems like a pretty even trade as far as re-sell prices are concerned. I'm leaning more on the make this trade side. Any comments?

Fair trade in terms of money value I would say. If you want the breds I would take it

Last edited:

I think that's a pretty good trade. Not a fan of the WTKDs personally. Are the tiffs DS?

Last edited:

sick.gif
 Hellll no that is not a fair trade. Retail-wise OR resell-wise (in terms of monetary value). 

Last edited:
Wtk 6 around 350. TIff 250-300.

Bred 1 400 ish + $200 cash
  OOOOOHHHH OK I read that wrong, I thought other dude wanted $200 ALSO on top of the 2 kicks... I was about to say you guys are giving him terrible advice 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Decent trade, carry on.

Last edited:
Appreciate the advice guys. Gonna see if I can work some magic and come out on top but even If I don't I figured it was pretty even anyways 
happy.gif
 Reps all around 
pimp.gif

i almost doubled up on the FF 1's but said screw it. didnt want to tie up anymore money but these are well worth the $120 if anyone is looking. especially if you like denim, cop these before prices go up because i expect them to. might not be much but they will.

i almost doubled up on the FF 1's but said screw it. didnt want to tie up anymore money but these are well worth the $120 if anyone is looking. especially if you like denim, cop these before prices go up because i expect them to. might not be much but they will.
Already doubled up brotha! Im wishing that Kobe jersey you have for sale was bigger Zyzz... I'd be all over that 
nthat.gif

Appreciate the advice guys. Gonna see if I can work some magic and come out on top but even If I don't I figured it was pretty even anyways :D  Reps all around :pimp:

Bone up on your legitimacy knowledge for those Bred 1s as well. We all know how many fakes there are on the market nowadays

Already doubled up brotha! Im wishing that Kobe jersey you have for sale was bigger Zyzz... I'd be all over that :nthat:

make it fit :lol: its a great deal

your buying more? didnt you say you were gonna get rid of them or some? :lol:

unless i read it wrong awhile back

Ehh I don't think I'd like those regardless of the NA or high status. Just not my thing with the shiny finish on the toe cap.

Ehh I don't think I'd like those regardless of the NA or high status. Just not my thing with the shiny finish on the toe cap.
Agreed. Don't like that pearl white. Coupled with the fact that I'm fairly certain most mids are made out of the same plastic they use for gallons of milk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom