• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FB_IMG_1531193355806.jpg

This was the result of the toungue swap. Got rid of them quick!!

Maybe a red tongue, but white :sick:

At nike HQ ..

Manager : People we need to boost our sales , i want to listen to some ideas right now
Young intern : Lets re-release a whole new version of Fragment 1's in large quantitites
Manager: We can not do that , Hiroshi will go ape**** and bust Mark's balls
Young intern : Ok , lets make half a fragment. We dont give them the whole product they want,instead we give them half of it and we still have the option to remake the whole thing in the future.So they rebuy the same shoe over and over again.
Manager : You have a bright future in our company youngling

Is there anyone here with Clay Greens that is happy about it? Or is there something about them in person that makes them lose their luster?

Im interested in seeing pics of them broken in...

well its happening. Should be here monday. Cant wait.

Shadows and Pines are all that remain for me in 1s as far as I can tell, fellas.

Then its red am1s and 93 menthols and im riding into the sunset for 2018

Next year hopefully they come correct with the black 6 and charcoal 7. Bred 4s are cool too. 2019 should be easy. Theyre running out of shoes Ive always wanted to cop and just blew their load on 1s with my two favorite greens. Im going to close out my youth fully stocked for years while able to put all this kid **** behind me in peace.

Once I have a pair of oakstreet natural trench boots I wont need to look at footwear for a long long time lol. Shoe collection complete. Onto the next hobby

......I might have to do grapes whenever that takes place.

Last edited:
Yeah. Got a pair off eBay for 85 last year. They didn’t last very long because hey bacame my summer shoe but a very nice colorway. Reds let me don’t because the color way very flat. Not metallic at all

well its happening. Should be here monday. Cant wait.

Shadows and Pines are all that remain for me in 1s as far as I can tell, fellas.

Then its red am1s and 93 menthols and im riding into the sunset for 2018

Next year hopefully they come correct with the black 6 and charcoal 7. Bred 4s are cool too. 2019 should be easy. Theyre running out of shoes Ive always wanted to cop and just blew their load on 1s with my two favorite greens. Im going to close out my youth fully stocked for years while able to put all this kid **** behind me in peace.

Once I have a pair of oakstreet natural trench boots I wont need to look at footwear for a long long time lol. Shoe collection complete. Onto the next hobby

......I might have to do grapes whenever that takes place.
i'm almost done too

hgg13s (which will be my first 13s) and concords to finally replace my 2000s that have long been retired....blk/cement 4s and blk/infrared 6s next year would basically top it off for me as far as jays go. all the colorways that i want in models 1-14....any new metallic 1s that might come out would just be bonus.

as far as air maxes go, i'm hoping that gundam or tour yellow 98s restock this year and that they eventually come out with a proper 96 retro. i might try to chase some persian BWs on the low while i wait....or maybe some size? safari's to make you jealous 8)

All the 2013 1s are garbage to me. Terrible leather and very uncomfortable. I got rid of all my 2013 pairs once JB started remastering 1s. That was the perfect toungue for the swap. This is just MY opinion of course on the 2013 1s, I'm sure many others will feel differently...
Best pair to use is the carmines imo. They look the best with the bt's white tongue after swap

20180413_164023.jpg

The suede and colored swoosh

I’m sure the people who bought them knew that before doing so. And if they didn’t, shame on them for mindlessly buying something they didn’t want. That’d be the definition of insanity IMO.

Is there anyone here with Clay Greens that is happy about it? Or is there something about them in person that makes them lose their luster?

Im interested in seeing pics of them broken in...
Traded my pair of blue moons for an extra pair of clays. The color for me so on point, the shade is perfect :nthat:

Do you guys prefer Black Toe 1's Or the 2013 Release of the Bred 1's? Feel free to go into detail about which Black Toe 2013 or 2016 release youd take over bred 1's if you would.

Do you guys prefer Black Toe 1's Or the 2013 Release of the Bred 1's? Feel free to go into detail about which Black Toe 2013 or 2016 release youd take over bred 1's if you would.

The only Black Toe I personally would be interested in is the PE with the black tongue. I would pick Banned/Bred any day over BT though. My order would be Banned/Bred, Chicago, BT

Back
Top Bottom