Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
  • I need all the hate on the Nigels. I’m tired of fighting to grab shoes. That mini swoosh that dirty sail. Bred accents. Look like quality to me.

• I need all the hate on the Nigels. I’m tired of fighting to grab shoes. That mini swoosh that dirty sail. Bred accents. Look like quality to me.
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

hate has nothing to do with it

The Bred Toes ticked me off because it was a tease of a BT with black tongue, but they messed with the toe-box. Was in Baltimore the weekend they dropped and had a FTL less than a mile from my hotel, which was only getting 1 per size. Won the draw there and hooked up a buddy that wanted these bad and missed out on 3 draws here locally. Figured as we have the same size, he will owe me for a future drop...

Not feeling the Nigel Sylvester at all. Mini swoosh looks awkward. The off white pree scuffed piss/yeezy butter yellow look is kinda wack to me. It looks like it may be some kind of a Lance Mountain remaster but not executed as cleanly so far. My first impression is very underwhelming of a shoe that garnered a lot of hype.

Not feeling the Nigel Sylvester at all. Mini swoosh looks awkward. The off white pree scuffed piss/yeezy butter yellow look is kinda wack to me. It looks like it may be some kind of a Lance Mountain remaster but not executed as cleanly so far. My first impression is very underwhelming of a shoe that garnered a lot of hype.
I need more pics but as of now I rather have white lance mountains

I need more pics but as of now I rather have white lance mountains
Agreed. If they’re prescuffed though, I don’t know if I can mess with it. Might go for em just to see them in person, but walking around with the same scuffs as everyone else seems weird.

There is no chance these are “pre-scuffed”. They have clearly been worn, the scuffs are real. The heal scuff is tire burn.

Last edited:
I think they would

will never truly know tho

Maybe you're right. Theyre a Sail Lance Mountain looks like it. But it may not be one of those wear to tear pairs in ways one may think. Good luck on getting them guys I'm definitely gonna save my money lol maybe more pics will come out but I don't think my opinion will change.

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg
j5.jpg

"August 14, 2018 - The Air Jordan I Hi OG NRG colorway takes inspiration from professional BMX rider and Nike, Inc. family member, Nigel Sylvester. Serving as his go-to riding shoe, Nigel’s AJ1s are often seen with heavy distress marks created during the trial and error part of mastering tricks. This pair mimics those marks with distressing done by hand on a discolored Sail, white, Varsity Red and Muslin colorway. For the medial Swoosh, a reflective material is employed to provide a flashing effect while night riding. Within the inner collar of the shoe is the designation "Jordan Biking Co., Est. 2017," which signifies the year the project was kicked off. Finally, the heel exhibits scuff marks reminiscent of the abrasions on Nigel’s old AJ1s. In addition to those elements, the shoe features a mini Swoosh on the lateral toe box and a deconstructed lateral Swoosh and Wings logos
August 14, 2018 - The Air Jordan I Hi OG NRG colorway takes inspiration from professional BMX rider and Nike, Inc. family member, Nigel Sylvester. Serving as his go-to riding shoe, Nigel’s AJ1s are often seen with heavy distress marks created during the trial and error part of mastering tricks.

This pair mimics those marks with distressing done by hand on a discolored Sail, white, Varsity Red and Muslin colorway. For the medial Swoosh, a reflective material is employed to provide a flashing effect while night riding. Within the inner collar of the shoe is the designation "Jordan Biking Co., Est. 2017," which signifies the year the project was kicked off. Finally, the heel exhibits scuff marks reminiscent of the abrasions on Nigel’s old AJ1s.

In addition to those elements, the shoe features a mini Swoosh on the lateral toe box and a deconstructed lateral Swoosh and Wings logos
August 14, 2018 - The Air Jordan I Hi OG NRG colorway takes inspiration from professional BMX rider and Nike, Inc. family member, Nigel Sylvester. Serving as his go-to riding shoe, Nigel’s AJ1s are often seen with heavy distress marks created during the trial and error part of mastering tricks.

This pair mimics those marks with distressing done by hand on a discolored Sail, white, Varsity Red and Muslin colorway. For the medial Swoosh, a reflective material is employed to provide a flashing effect while night riding. Within the inner collar of the shoe is the designation "Jordan Biking Co., Est. 2017," which signifies the year the project was kicked off. Finally, the heel exhibits scuff marks reminiscent of the abrasions on Nigel’s old AJ1s.

In addition to those elements, the shoe features a mini Swoosh on the lateral toe box and a deconstructed lateral Swoosh and Wings logos"

Back
Top Bottom