Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dogpile!

13892125_163729360725847_1990465548175644219_n.jpg

wonder if the "scuff" effect is removable a la 2010 AJKO?

reminds me too much of the LM's...nice but not necessary

The manufactured smudges and scuffs is way too much. Just ride your bike. Get in some mud. Kick a curb. Get in some sh*t lol dudes gonna try to be matchy matchy with these by throwing doo-doo stains on a clean white tee then pee on it. Or grabbing an old white tee with the yellow stains in the armpit from anti-perspirant deodorant build up. Spilling mustard on the shirt pocket to match the swoosh

don’t personally care about these at all another super forgetabble 1 but all of em having the same pre-stained sequence is mega cheesy lol

Why are we thinking these Nigels will be hard to get? Were his previous collabs really difficult to acquire?

I'm probably going to pass regardless, just curious.

The manufactured smudges and scuffs is way too much. Just ride your bike. Get in some mud. Kick a curb. Get in some sh*t lol dudes gonna try to be matchy matchy with these by throwing doo-doo stains on a clean white tee then pee on it. Or grabbing an old white tee with the yellow stains in the armpit from anti-perspirant deodorant build up. Spilling mustard on the shirt pocket to match the swoosh

I was thinking something similar along the lines of this :lol:

Its gonna look funny when dudes have on fresh outfits ....then you look down and see these lol Sneakerheads know what the story behind these are, but the average person is gonna be like wtf :lol:

Trying to understand how smearing brown paint on the shoe equates to “distressing” lol.

Back
Top Bottom