Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if you're a true collector, you dont care about that ****.

There are some “true collectors” that care and some that don’t. No hate either way, it’s just an observation.

Do “true car collectors” hope that their classic cars drop or rise in value? Pretty sure it’s the latter even if they’re not selling, although one can never be too sure.

There are some “true collectors” that care and some that don’t. No hate either way, it’s just an observation.

Do “true car collectors” hope that their classic cars drop or rise in value? Pretty sure it’s the latter even if they’re not selling, although one can never be too sure.
if your a true collector you collect the pairs you want or all of them (completionist) and not worry about the value. Not syaing thats something you dont think about after the fact but thats not primarily what a collector does or should do but its whatever.

if a collector is collecting for collection purposes, then they wont care wether the value rises or drops. because its for collection purpose. as long as the pair is obtained and ends up in the collection, it gets checked off the list and mission accomplished on to the next. that pair is not going anywhere. rising or dropping value is irrelevant.

now if somebody "collects" and worries about the resale value dropping, then thats because they probably looking to sell in the future. thats somebody fronting as a "collector" when all they really are doing is holding onto em until prices rise high enough so they can sell.

thats how i tell if sum1 is a true collector like @airforce1king, who collects pairs and will never ever wear or sell em, or if that person is just collecting kicks to hold until the price rises then they unload.

Whether you HATE or LOVE the Nigel’s, if you are a Jordan 1 collector, chances are, ALL your desirable colorways in J1s, are going to rise in value. cause and effect(of hype) @ it’s finest/worst.

Not necessarily true-Shadows and Royals dropped in resale because of the stock of the recent releases. I remember when 2013 Royals were going for around a grand. If Nike decides to retro SBBs in large #s, the value would obviously dip significantly (my guess that we will see a retro in the next few years simply because Nike/JB like $).

High price or not

SBB are for sure my favorite 1’s ever, copped them for resale on release day and never looked back

Will be in Japan when these Nigels drop, but not sure how it will be there and dont want to take up my day

RSVP for LA location is what Ive heard

There were a lot of people hanging around kith in soho a few hours ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, I passed the store around 1:30 am and saw them lining up on the other side of the street. Someone clearly leaked the pop-up location. Good luck to anyone trying to cop. These are not for me.

Yeah, I passed the store around 1:30 am and saw them lining up on the other side of the street. Someone clearly leaked the pop-up location. Good luck to anyone trying to cop. These are not for me.

I just can't do that. Its not worth the time for me personally. Your gonna wait 11 hours for a pair of sneakers that will at most resell for 400 at end of the day. I'd rather just pay resell than wait that long honestly and I'm still mad Nigel ain't do a pop up in the Coliseum... It would of been so dope and gave everyone a more fair shot at copping them.

Y is one worried about what another one is worried about? This could go on endlessly.

I respect that to some ppl there’s a defined line and will defend it from being tainted. Everything is not kosher all the time. IMO

Kith LA might have been burnt. Waiting to hear back from the homie. Y'all can go camp in DTLA if you want. It's gonna be a FCFS, wristband type of event.

They say to RSVP for things but dont hold me to it

EDIT... will more than likely be a live raffle if the leak gets bigger before pop up start.

Don't care for the shoe but where can I get this???

IMG_3891.jpg

Back
Top Bottom