Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume youre being sarcastic. caue if not, thats the worst advice ever lol

if ya dont shoot ya shot, ya chances are straight up 0. auto L. slim chance > 0 chance.

I was giving him a hard time for the most part. But I don’t **** with the apps personally. I have a couple times, didn’t hit, don’t care. I’ll find other ways.

B24EE26E-72EC-4717-9498-2CB3ABE1610E.jpeg

If you have narrow feet like me then yes royals feel big compared to others 1s I copped the last 2 yrs. the only one I feel I could've gone 1/2 size down.

But can't use royals to determine what size to get, most 1s are tts so go with that unless ppl start complaining that it's otherwise

jb need to just let 2 classics collide...need that vans sk8 high X aj1...bet yall think thats whack tho but drool over them off white monsters

aj1 with a vans stripe instead of a nike check...suede toe tap with canvas side....waffle bottom with stars slightly made into em..few more tweaks and it'd go hard

jb need to just let 2 classics collide...need that vans sk8 high X aj1...bet yall think thats whack tho but drool over them off white monsters

aj1 with a vans stripe instead of a nike check...suede toe tap with canvas side....waffle bottom with stars slightly made into em..few more tweaks and it'd go hard
would be interesting; and the hype would be there; trust me

3 city gears within a 50 mile radius of me abd there's a finishline, champs, and foot locker. These just might happen y'all lol really only want the greens but don't wanna miss out on purps.

these "Toes" pack is not working for me. I can't get with these and even those bred toes.
I need a good cw to drop soon. Good luck to all those copping these

Back
Top Bottom