Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Will the option to reserve via app become avaible closer to the release date on FL & Foot Action?

Yes. All the foot stores will have the green pair. Footlocker will update its calendar and app soon to where they show they will have the purple pair. They will be available for reservations next monday

Yes. All the foot stores will have the green pair. Footlocker will update its calendar and app soon to where they show they will have the purple pair. They will be available for reservations next monday
How can I better my chance at getting picked ?

11A8F4DA-4708-4254-91DB-A214F55840A9.png 916B09A8-0E38-4C9A-B34B-35BA3EF77AD5.jpeg
They aight.
&
FYI

Last edited:
So Basically if I don’t have gold or platinum at w/e store now, there’s a good chance I won’t get either pair??

Your best bet to cop at retail is to go to a fcfs drop at a store near you. With your lack of knowledge on the foot apps, you probably won’t be able to get them at retail. You need to have an vip Account
what kind of stores are prone to fcfs for releases like this?

Do those wipes stain the colored part of the shoe? I would carefully apply just to the black leather but would hate if it accidentally touched the other parts and left a stain

I would advise against using them on the non black parts of a shoe, especially on material like the toe box of sbb/2016 banned. It may stain or darken the leather.
Since the black parts are the only glitter getters, that’s all I use the wipes on.

Back
Top Bottom